Ever go out without underwear?

[tom petty voice] And now I’m freeeeeeeeeeee… freeeeeballing. [/tom petty voice].
[background singers] free balling, now I’m free balling. free balling, now I’m free balling.[/background singers]

hehehe, commando rocks!!!

I forgot to wear underwear when I was in kindergarten too. I was wearing a skirt, and I didn’t even notice I wasn’t wearing my underwear until I went down the slide and everyone saw. Then one of the boys kept lifting my skirt up and laughing at me for the rest of the day. I didn’t care much, though.

I usually wear underwear, but if I need/want to get dressed in a hurry, I’ll pull on a long dress over my naked self. Add a pair of shoes, and I can go to the village shop without underpants.

“When I was a little girl my Grammy would never let me wear underwear to bed. ‘Better to let it breath Honey,’ she said.”

—Jesus! I breathe through my NOSE!

Well, there are a lot of blood vessels in the vagina. I suppose it could operate as some sort of quasi-gill.

Eve, my stepmother told me the same thing. I forgot about sleeping, so yeah, I go commando then.

Read the sig, folks.

Actually when I was thin and more attractive, I not only didn’t wear underwear, but I went out in public like this sometimes. Ah, youth.

Depends. If I’m supposed to be “awake” I need the undies. (Its a co-ordination test. I have to pick both feet up and aim them at a hole.)

If I’m just goofing around the house or not going anywhere I care about I’ll skip em.

Neither have I, and I wear 'em every day!

I did a few times as a kid till one day when my zipper got caught on my <OUCH>.

I do remember a few more times after but it was out of nessesity and I was always very very careful using the zipper.

Yeah, on special occasions.

It also normally involves wearing a skirt or dress. NO hose.

:eek:

whoa…

The last time I went without underwear I ended up in a car accident (completely unrelated to my underwearless state) and had to be taken to the emergency room. I was not hurt badly, excpet that both legs were badly buised. This meant the doctor needed to look at my legs with out my jeans over them. The nurse takes off my jeans, and I’m bare assed on the exam table.

Oh, and I worked for the docotor who was examining me! Oh yeah, that was a thrill.
Not only do I always ere underwear if I’m going out of the house, it’s always clean and without holes. Believe me, mother can be right, you might be in an accident.

Didn’t Bill Cosby say it didn’t matter? You see the truck about to hit you.

You say it.

You do it.

They aren’t clean any more.

Wow, almost exactly the opposite conclusion from almost exactly the same event.

I especially like to go commando when I’m in shape (like now), but don’t like to when I’m sloppy back there.

The only thing that I don’t like about it is that and peeing, no matter how much ones shakes, there’s alway a drop or two that get on the front of the pants.

That’s a little embarresing.

Sometimes, the situation simply requires that I go out with no underwear on. :slight_smile:

I don’t care for most thongs (they come up too high on my hips) so if I’m wearing something low-waisted and snug, I’ll go without.

And other times, but at random. It’s probably 70-30 in favor of wearing 'em.