Ever go out without underwear?

No can do. Just don’t like that loose, flappy feeling.

Commando, the only way to go :smiley:

Me neither. The only way to go, IMHO.

Same here. :slight_smile:

This is a polling thread. Off to IMHO.

Does not wearing a bra count or are we just discussing the lower half of the body? I find most bras uncomfortable and seldom wear them. Which is too bad since it limits the sexy underwear options. But most bra manufacturer seem to consider sexy and comfortable mutually exclusive.

Same here. WHat finally did it for me was when I was working at an adolescent Psych hospital, I was involved in the restraint/takedown of a violent teen, and my pants ripped out in the crotch…A very bad situation to bee in. I have worn underwear from that day on.

I have one pair that I use whenever I go to the Doctor’s office or wear a suit to a funeral.

It must be getting more common to do without in my neck of the woods, as the last time I went to see a Doc, she asked me if I was wearing underwear before asking me to strip down to it.

I almost always wear underwear.

Let me rephrase that. I always wear underwear.

I always wear underwear, too. Why chafe? I think that comfortable women’s underwear was one of the greatest developments of the twentieth century!

I haven’t worn underwear for years. (In fact I only own 1 pair, brought out only on special occasions with Mr. Honey.) Don’t like them, never have, never will.

When I was a little girl my Grammy would never let me wear underwear to bed. “Better to let it breath Honey” She said.

So, I’ve just gotten used to not wearing any. I think it must be healthier. TMI Warning: I’ve never had any type of female infection, ever.
:slight_smile:

Honey (Brrr… it gets cold here in the Winter)

Man!!! How can Arnold just move the thread without posting on his tighty whities.

I go without as often as not, usually not with denim though chafes all the wrong places (as opposed to the right places to chafe which I have not found yet… hmmmm I don’t know if that thread would make it). I NEVER wear underwear with my pajama bottoms just feels much better that way. I am curious as to the amount of men/women that go free range though.

Clever Hans: The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

“always where under where”

I always wear my 'drawrs. One time, in the Air Force, I didnt have any clean. I was just gonna be in class all day so I figured it wouldnt be a big deal. I forgot about the 1.3 mile march to class. SON OF A RUG BURN that hurt for a month. My junk was bleeding I tell ya. Never go “comando” in “camo’s”.
dead0man

Y’know how your mother supposedly told you to wear clean underwear because you might get in an accident and you didn’t want to be embarrassed at the hospital? Well, I was in an accident, and the EMTs cut my underwear off and threw it away! Laying in ICU, I decided to never again wear any piece of clothing that didn’t have a clear useful purpose. I’ll wear a tie if my job requires it, and I guess the same would apply for underwear, but I’ve never needed either and don’t wear them on my own time.

[sub]Mom never told me that story anyway…[/sub]

I’ve pondered going commando, but it seems like it might be painful, especially in jeans. I imagine it would be even more so for men, but then, their pants generally have a looser cut.

I’m so buttoned up. I only went commando like once in elementary school. Boxers give me enough room.

I seldom wear 'em at home, but almost always when I go out.

Sure…but never on a regular basis. It’s always a treat for the hubby. :slight_smile:

I particularly remember a time I wore my most skin-clingy dress, minus any shred of underclothing. This resulted in the first time my now-hubby and I had sex. The whole evening in the restaurant was foreplay!

I spent a few weeks this summer in steamy Queensland, Australia. Soon discovered I did not appreciate the trickle of sweat in my derfs so I ditched them. It was an… odd feeling, but I came to appreciate the breeziness of it all.