Ever tried Match.com (or something like it?)???

Wow guys, thanks for letting me know about that! I will make sure to screen very carefully and not share any information such as, say, my credit card number. I would be pissed too if that happened to me.

Beighley,
Just wanted to wish you well and keep us informed of how it works for you! (Especially if it’s humorous)

KKBattousai,
I have noticed (and loved) the Buffy threads I’ve come across here. No need for me to even jump in with all sorts of people arguing the same point I would. :slight_smile:

Word o’ caution:

A couple years ago I did Match.com just for grins…posted 2 ads(free 1 week trial). One with a fairly realistic description of what I was looking for & one as a hot babe who was was looking for anything, anywhere ,with any guy.

The real one got responses from some nice people-most of whom gradually faded away when they realized I meant it when I said at that time I wasn’t interested in meeting anyone for dates-just looking for email pals.

The other was quite amusing & creepy at the same time-especially since most men were foolish enough to respond with real names & home & work #s in their 1st email-including a VP of a major religious book publisher & a state representative. I wrote back apologizing for the joke & advising them to be more discrete in the future.