Every Step You Take, I'll Be Watching You!

https://previews.dropbox.com/p/thumb/AAS0ss7VXNtG93bqjULhb3_h0R2S2XWAHqVijIfc_5cis2EuvgqqCEYdxd8xacue4DeH_S2OQsAQvhvwKJ88O1MJUmksyCf4JDhnjOUSLryZeSbgjShN9ls4q9SQf4p6BXemqyLH7E2jbCAXY56MtXR0-xv5S2Bi2u7Y8YkDJvwdRSENObjqT84Rs88jPP1rKoWLZ_8DO-XoQtQrjG1oiIThDlJHCjLMHOq21woqHhunxA/p.jpeg?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3

You don’t have to put out the Red Light, walk the streets for money, sell your body to the night.

What are we talking about?

I screwed up the image hosting, so I reported my own post (a first for me here).

But ultimately, the thread is about the moderation of this website, and how they’re like always watching us, like jack-booted hall monitors amped on crystal meth.

Sounds cheery.

As it happens, I am the fucking jack-booted hall monitor amped on crystal meth.

But I, apparently, don’t belong here…

Where’s the ‘woe is me’ smiley?

You’re not allowed to quote Radiohead while simultaneously talking about a stalker Police song. It’s in the rules, look for yourself.

Whatever makes you happy

d&r

Whatever I want?

Catch me if you can.

I have been meaning to say this for awhile, but you’re so fucking special. I wish I was.

Try a message board with lackadaisical moding, or no moding at all. It’s a pretty unpleasant place.

Like the back seat of a VW?

I think it was Frank Sinatra who once said: if I can make it there, I can make it anywhere.

Ummm. Thanks?? I guess.

Shame… a once prominent NY attorney doing drugs, ruining his life. :smiley:

It’s a partial Radiohead lyric.

Another shame is a formerly (and currently in his own mind) prominent NYC real estate developer turned politician acting like he’s doing drugs via his Twitter activity, ruining OUR lives by becoming President and all.

Shit. I unintentionally politicized my own thread. Hangs head, ready for chopping block…

Mod Hat On

OPs need to be more than a link. This also seems to be a moderation thread, so why don’t try again in ATMB and put some effort into explaining what you’re talking about.