Evil, twisted, and just plain *wrong* crossovers you'd like to see

I couldn’t agree more! :smiley:

(Bippy, uber-tough females tend to end up reassessing their uber-toughness when they meet Tarl Cabot. See you in the other thread! :slight_smile:

What’s wrong about this? It would a great thriller. I don’t think you could do it as a movie: too much going on for 90 minutes or even two hours. But a novel, or miniseries?

I like it.

the Passion of the latter-day SNL Star

It’s not that I think any of the people on Saturday Night Live from the last ten years is like a living diety; but I wouldn’t mind seeing Adam Sandler / Rob Schneider / David Spade / Horatio Saenz endure the amount of grueling, punishing torture the Christ receives in this film.

In fact, seeing Rob Schneider get messily crucified would be the only reason I would pay money to see a Rob Schneider flick.

You misread the thread, this is for crossovers that shouldn’t happen. I personally see nothing wrong with Zombies eating AI contestants – even better if they get the host and judges and anyone else repsonsible for this thing.

But I’m just a grumpy old man.
Grumpy Old Men and Scary Movie

No, it’s not just for shows that “shouldn’t” happen, its for, Evil, Twisted (which the above “Zombi-ality” shows would be) or wrong, maybe i should’ve used a qualifier other than “and”

i hate reality crap as well, why else did you think i suggested adding Zombies…

either that or replace two of the judges on A.I…

the new judges would be Freddy Krueger, replacing that mean British guy, Freddy could cut them down to size with his wits and his blades… and Jason Vorhees replacing another judge, rather than insulting the “singer”, Jason simply passes judgement with his machete…

Why, thenk you very much. I do too, actually. Thinking of it gave me my ego vitamin of the day :D.

Another fun one: Excaliber meets Passion of the Christ. He’s hanging on the Cross, bleeding and in pain, the crowd is laughing…and the music starts up, the Knights come charging through the streets, and history is kicked soundly in the nads.

Or, just for pure asskickery…The Reavers of the Firefly universe are chasing the crew towards a previously unremarked planet. Someone mentions that they’ve never been here before, and that the settlements look like they’ve been attacked, hopefully not by other Reavers. The ship is damaged ( :frowning: ) and they have to run, finding shelter in a building that doesn’t look like a standard pre-fab. Then they discover why…

The Reavers follow. They rip open the door to the building the crew are hiding in. and… are met by a very large and angry Gorn, who wants to know exactly why they’re in his house.

The Punisher meets Archie

Oh wait…

24/Dr. Strangelove
(“How will it end?” “In fire.”)

H.P. Lovecraft and any number of anime action-drama-scifi series’.
(Actually…scratch that. How would you even tell?)

The West Wing/Red Dawn

H.P. Lovecraft & the old Strawberry Shortcake or My Little Ponies kiddie shows.

Imagine the hordes of shrieking, spasming, foaming, madness-crazed rug-rats…or did they do that, & call it Pokemon?

There is a surprisingly good work of fanfiction based on that premise (Children of an Elder God) - it does a very good job crossing over the Mythos & Neon Genesis Evangelion.

That would be a good way to get rid of Data, R2D2, C3P0, you name it.

2001: a Knight rider odyssee
'Kit, open the trunk, will you. ’
"I’m sorry Michael. I cannot do that. This conversation can serve no further purpose. "

This cartoon seems to have quite a lot of potential for crossovers…

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/ultimate+showdown/

How about The West Wing meets Yes, Prime Minister?

And they really should commission a Spitting Image episode of The West Wing

Shindler’s List and Return Of The Jedi

The final battle between the Empire and the Rebel Alliance.

Father will confront son.

One man struggles on the moon below.

The Endor holocaust is real.

The list is life.

Jub. Jub.

Firefly/Battlestar Galactica.

Cylons vs. the Reavers. C’mon…who wouldn’t want to see that?

CSI:Las Vegas/Scooby Doo

Over the past few months I’ve decided that the orginial CSI was more interesting than I thought (and Greg and Warwick are kind of hot). And who doesn’t love Scooby Doo? Scooby Doo III: Crime Scene Investigation. Come on, you’d watch it.

Even better, H.P. Lovecraft meets H.R. Puffenstuff.

Tentacled monstrosities from beyond the ken of man rip off your face to the pulsating rhythms of psychedelic music and overstuffed costumed characters…

Family Guy spoofed this very idea in an episode which made reference to (and had a short clip from) “The Scooby Doo Murder Files” .

Myself, I’d do an Oz/The Young Ones crossover…

How about an Oz/Oz crossover? Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Woodsman and the Cowardly Lion are captured by the Wicked Witch and sent to maximum-security prison. Before long, the Lion is Vernon Schillinger’s bitch, the Woodsman has been turned into a pruno still, the Scarecrow is being used for fuel, and as for Dorothy and Toto . . . well, let’s not dwell on that.

I was watching Boston Legal, and I thought it would be hilarious if someone took some of Shatner’s lines from Boston Legal and dubbed them into a Star Trek episode.

Bones: “What’s the trouble, Jim?”

Kirk: “My nipples are hard!”