Failed FearMongering

hahahahHAHAHAhahahahAHAHHAHAHAHA…these are the moments I dream of.

So, Howard Stern has turned into a psycho reactionary, demanding that we level the middle east with nukes and other Zenterian theory…

And he’s constantly attempting serious fear mongering with the listeners, supposedly to get us all panicky and riled up (I can’t imagine it would work on anybody ;))

So this morning he had a bioterrorism expert on, and in an effort to scare the pants off everyone listening, he said,

“I HAVE THREE VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR YOU DOCTOR…AND PLEASE BE BRUTALLY HONEST”

Ok, says the doctor.

Howard: WILL THERE BE A MASSIVE BIO CHEMICAL ATTACK ON THE UNITED STATES.

Doctor: Yes.

Howard: AND WILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DIE?

Doctor: No.
And in a moment of glory that I never thought I’d hear, Howard was stumped. His little drama plan was completely foiled. He tried after that for about five minutes to get that doctor to admit we’re all going to die, and he wouldn’t. It was classic.

CLASSIC.

Bwahahahahahahha

Thank you, jarbaby for truly enlightening my day. That was just what I needed.

Howard Stern was stumped? Man, I’d pay money to hear that. Really. What did he do then? Make a lame insulting joke, or change the subject?

What was the third question?!? I mean, without asking the third question, we’ve already let the terrorists win… Unless it’s the other way around, and asking the question would let the terrorists win. I just don’t know. Thank god the world is ending tonight.

Gotta love it when a single-sylable answer shuts down Stern.