Life of Brian
**Name the funniest (talking) movies. **
[QUOTE=twickster]
Bad question – too subjective.
But:
The Producers. (The original, of course.)
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but I thought some Family Feud questions were this arbitrary.
‘The Producers’ is not on the board.
[QUOTE=Struan]
Life of Brian
[/QUOTE]
#5 answer.
- Life of Brian (1979)
Red Team, your choice to pass or play.
I am repeating the Note:
*Note: This is a very arbitrary list, so I tried to orient it to the SDMB. That should be a small clue. *
[/QUOTE]
Hooray! I’m in the zone!
Personally, I wouldn’t play this one.
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
We’ll put any newcomers on Red Team. We still invite new players to Join. Twickster, when are you dropping out, is it today?
[/QUOTE]
Leaving tomorrow evening, so will be around today, and perhaps for a while tomorrow morning.
Good call, WhatExit. I think this list would be impossible in the real game, but if we say “I asked 100 Dopers…” instead of “I asked 100 Americans…” it should be ok.
So, yo, Red – you playing or passing?
[QUOTE=twickster]
So, yo, Red – you playing or passing?
[/QUOTE]
I don’t know- win or lose it’s still more fun to play. I vote for play.
I’ve been keeping anyrose up to date via email, and she’s voting play.
[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
I don’t know- win or lose it’s still more fun to play. I vote for play.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, me too.
Well I guess we’re playing then. Bring it on.
Since I’m seeing Spamalot tonight…
Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
Right, I’ve got a guess from anyrose*
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- I assume it’s OK to act as a proxy here - I guess the SDMB is blocked at her work.
[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
Since I’m seeing Spamalot tonight…
Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
[/QUOTE]
Simulpost!
**Name the funniest (talking) movies. **
[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
Since I’m seeing Spamalot tonight…
Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Struan]
Right, I’ve got a guess from anyrose*
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- I assume it’s OK to act as a proxy here - I guess the SDMB is blocked at her work.
[/QUOTE]
Show me Monty Python and the Holy Grail! … I’m not dead yet!
Ping! You have found the Holy Grail … The Number 1 answer!
Struan, please ask **Anyrose ** to pick again.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
- Life of Brian (1979)
Red Team : [del]Struan, LilyoftheValley[/del], Kat, hocow, myskepticsight, frog princess, ArizonaTeach, Rodgers01, IvoryTowerDenizen, Anyrose
The score is 21 for Blue and 0 for Red.
anyrose votes for -
Blazing Saddles.
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Red Team : [del]Struan, LilyoftheValley[/del], Kat, hocow, myskepticsight, frog princess, ArizonaTeach, Rodgers01, IvoryTowerDenizen, Anyrose
The score is 21 for Blue and 0 for Red.
[/QUOTE]
It was **IvoryTowerDenizen
** who got Holy Grail.
Animal House?
**Name the funniest (talking) movies. **
[QUOTE=Struan]
It was **IvoryTowerDenizen
** who got Holy Grail.
[/QUOTE]
Oops, I have corrected it. Thank you.
[QUOTE=Struan]
anyrose votes for -
Blazing Saddles.
[/QUOTE]
Hey, where the white women at? I mean show me **Blazing Saddles ** …
Ding! The # 6 Answer.
[QUOTE=frog princess]
Animal House?
[/QUOTE]
*Over? Did you say “over”? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! * Show me **Animal House ** …
Ding! The # 8 Answer.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
- Life of Brian (1979)
- Blazing Saddles (1974)
- National Lampoon’s Animal House (1978)
Red Team : [del]Struan[/del], LilyoftheValley, Kat, hocow, myskepticsight, [del] frog princess[/del], ArizonaTeach, Rodgers01, [del]IvoryTowerDenizen, Anyrose[/del]
The score is 21 for Blue and 0 for Red.
Given the SDMB, I’d have to guess Young Frankenstein.
**Name the funniest (talking) movies. **
[QUOTE=LilyoftheValley]
Given the SDMB, I’d have to guess Young Frankenstein.
[/QUOTE]
- Wait Master, it might be dangerous… you go first. * I mean show me Young Frankenstein …
Ding! The #3 Answer.
*Boy was that Abby Normal. *
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
- Young Frankenstein (1974)
- Life of Brian (1979)
- Blazing Saddles (1974)
- National Lampoon’s Animal House (1978)
Red Team : [del]Struan; LilyoftheValley[/del]; Kat; hocow; myskepticsight; [del] frog princess[/del]; ArizonaTeach; Rodgers01; [del]IvoryTowerDenizen; Anyrose[/del]
I PM’d the remaining 5.
The score is 21 for Blue and 0 for Red.