Family Guy

It should be up on Global TV’s website for free.

It was hilarious, but I thought someone like Cleveland or even Joe would have been on a more stable moral pedastal to give that spiel. More moral, but less funny, considering what Quagmire is. Because I like Brian, I found myself laughing but silently annoyed and refuting the whole rant Quagmire gave. For everything he said, Quagmire has pretty much done worse. Not being a hypocrite about it doesn’t make him better.

Was Meg or Chris even in that episode? They seem to have disappeared

Meg was mentioned during the final scene. In fact I thought a cut away to a obviously post-laid Meg would have been hysterical.

Finally saw the last half on Global (interestingly, it seems I left just a few seconds before Brian tried to befriend Quagmire for the first time, at the mailbox) - is it just me or does Quagmire’s summation of Brian sound like how some describe a typical Doper? :wink:

Definately.

Hehe

Finally saw the Quagmire rant. All it needed was a slow clap.

I see what you did there. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how long it will last, but it’s on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o_gbH-kx3Y - too funny

Much much worse.

It was a mediocre rant, not all of it is really that valid. Brian has dated older women (Pearl and the woman from a few weeks ago). Plus Quagmire has hit on Peter’s wife far more than Brian has. Brian is more in love with her, Quagmire just wants to have sex with her. So that was hypocritical.

Then Quagmire gave up his daughter a few weeks ago, and complains about Brian doing the same. I think Quagmire has another son in Spain too.

Brian drives a Prius and that means nothing, but Quagmire volunteering at a soup kitchen counts. Besides Brian has done other things for progressive causes like gay marriage. He tried to get a law passed in favor of that in Quahog.

And a guy who has tried to kidnap and rape women shouldn’t be complaining about how other people are horrible for being boring. Besides Brian is not boring.

And condemning religion isn’t exactly a reason to insult someone.

I know its just a cartoon, but meh.

http://www.videosift.com/video/Quagmire-hates-Brian-rant

And a bunch of them at the local elementary school.

I don’t think he meant bore in the context of someone who’s boring, but someone who’s tiresome or constantly irksome.

Ok, good recall there. I have missed some episodes in the later seasons, so Im not entirely updated.

Was it implied that Quagmire knew about the various kids around the world?

I don’t remember him ever really hitting on Lois, except the time in an early season where he thought they were breaking up.

Good point with the gay marriage thing.

The point with the religion thing, is that Brian thinks religous people are stupid, where he is actually more stupid in many ways.

Nah. I still think it was a great rant. I mean, we already know that Quagmire is sleazy. Duh. The coolness of the rant was that plenty people thought that Brian was so above it all. Hahaa! I thought that too!

Well, there was this.