Famous look-a-likes

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I couldn’t think of a better place for it.

Looking for famous people that look alike.

Three that come to mind:

Aaron Rodgers (Packer QB) and Ellen Degeneris (sp?) Put a helmet on Ellen’s head, and they could be twins.

Wayne Gretzky - Princess Diana

Dan Quayle - Steve Young

Any others?

Actors Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Javier Bardem were clearly separated at birth and the entire internet knows it. And Robert Downey Jr. could be their brother.

Carla Gugino (Entourage, Sin City) and Rachel Weisz (The Mummy, Constantine).

Actresses Allison Janney (The West Wing) and Christine Lahti (Chicago Hope) have a very similar look. This was mentioned as a quick joke on Studio 60, on which they both guest starred.

Actor David Doyle from the original Charlie’s Angels series and actor Tom Bosley from Happy Days looked amazingly similar sometimes and tended to confuse people into thinking that the same person played both roles.

Robin Soderling looks like a young Gary Oldman to me. And Robin counts as famous damn it! So I don’t wanna hear it. :stuck_out_tongue:

And a crazy person once said that Roger Feder and Quentin Tarantino look alike and in these pictures, they do actually. :dubious:

http://totallylookslike.com/

Carol Burnett and Vicki Lawrence. Which is most of why Vicki was hired on to the Carol Burnett Show in the first place.

When I was little and used to watch reruns of Mama’s Family it wasn’t until the first time I saw Eunice appear that I realized that Carol Burnett wasn’t playing Mama.

Me too. It took me a while to realize that they were two different people.

Jake Gyllenhaal and Tobey Maguire are playing brothers in the upcoming film Brothers, which makes sense to me because I can barely tell them apart.

Actor Jerry O’Connell and baseball player Chipper Jones always looked alike to me.

Even more confusing, Doyle’s character’s name on CA was John Bosley.

Have you ever seen the Wayans brothers dress up like Venus and Serena?

Rachel Maddow and Wil Wheaton.

Imagine my surprise to learn recently that Foreman from House is also the head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers

Now that I think about it, at some point before I saw Carol Burnett as Eunice, I saw Vicki Lawrence do Mama’s voice out of costume, and that’s what got me to start wondering about it, but even with that I still thought Carol was Mama and that Vicki was just showing that she could do the voice to…or something like that.

Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Will Ferrell

Chad Smith - Wikipedia

Johnny Carson and Tommy Smothers.

My stock answer in these sorts of threads is always Dave Foley and Isabella Rossellini.