Fantasy Baseball: SDMB3

There is already a thread about SDMB fantasy baseball leagues that are forming. Last I checked there were two leagues; one was full (Zev Steinhardt?) and the other was getting full (John Corranado?). So, I created a third league! It’s also at Yahoo. To sign up, go to Yahoo fant bball http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/baseball/
Log on with your Yahoo id, join a private league and enter this info:

League name: SDMB3
Password: cecil
League id#: 16042

This league is different than the other two because it uses Autopick draft. This takes the least time. Also, I don’t want any more than 10 teams. Otherwise, the talent gets too thin and there is too much to keep track off.

Here are the current settings (negotiable):
Draft Type: Autopick
League Name: SDMB3
My Team Name: Cheese Heads
Maximum Number of Teams: 10
Maximum Players on a Team: 24
Player Universe: All baseball
Maximum Moves: No maximum
Maximum Trades: No maximum
Scoring Type: Rotisserie League
Waiver Time: 2 days
Last Trade Date: Wednesday, August 29
Trade Reject Time: 2 days
Maximum Games: 162
Maximum Innings: 1250
Retroactive Stats: Yes
Roster Changes: Daily
Starting Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, DL
Statistical Categories (Batters): Runs Home Runs Runs Batted In Stolen Bases Batting Average
Statistical Categories (Pitchers): Wins Losses Saves Earned Run Average

Uh, George? League 2 isn’t full yet. And if you can’t make the live draft, it’s just like an auto-pick league, anyway.

What is it, our breath? ::cups hand over mouth and nose and exhales::

Oh, I didn’t know I could autopick in a live draft. Anyway, I think that league has 18 teams, which is way too many for me. Talent gets spread too thin, too many rosters to keep track of.

I expect all 3 leagues will fill up. If mine doesn’t, we just invite some non SDMB people.

I went and registered in your league, George. I’m the proud manager of the Maryland Mikados! :slight_smile: