Favorite Bond Girl?

A few days back I posted about Halle Berry’s “Jinx” movie getting cancelled. Most of the replies indicated that the poster’s were not particularly impressed with the character. I was a bit surprised at the reaction-- I thought most guys liked her! Well, anyway, I decided to pose this question to the board: Who is your favorite Bond girl? Who is the sexiest? The most effective?

Ursula Andress

Favorite - Probably Jill St. John as Tiffany Case in Diamonds Are Forever. She’s hot, she’s sassy, and she’s cool under pressure. She’s a savvy independent operator in a group that’s mostly fellow government agents, useful scientists or “gun molls” of villains. A close second, mostly for the same reason, is Maud Adams as the eponymous Octopussy.

Sexiest - Claudine Auger as Domino, from Thunderball. After that, my list goes to the “secondary” girls from some of the movies - Naomi from The Spy Who Loved Me, Corinne from Moonraker and Magda from Octopussy.

Most Effective…in what way, exactly?

Sorry for the hijack, but I don’t think this deserves it’s own thread. As you know, I’ve been under a bit of pressure lately and have not been posting The James Bond Film Festival threads. I’m starting to relocate on Sunday, and November will be a busy month for me. When I move, I’ll have to pay long-distance charges to log onto my ISP. So I’ll either not get online as much, or I’ll be using my friend’s computer.

I do intend to finish The James Bond Film Festival, but it will be delayed for a while.

[end hijack]

Sure it does, Johnny! It did the last last two times. :wink:

I will re-iterate my appreciation for Luciana Paluzzi, as she has aged quite well. Rosamund Pike is a total cutie, and Maryam D’Abo looks even better than she did in 1987.

Last link, I promise

Barbara Carrera in “Never Say Never Again”.

I know it’s heresy, but she was damn sexy and scary at the same time. I know I dreamt about her a couple of times after seeing that movie.

Actually, I meant my hijack didn’t deserve its own thread. (I knew I could have worded my post better when I submitted it.)

I have three Bond Girls I like,

1. Honor Blackman who played Pussy Galore in Goldfinger.

2. Famke Jannsen who played Xenia Onatopp in Goldeneye.

3. Michelle Yeoh who played Wai Lin in Tomorrow Never Dies.

They are all strong women, good characters and not wimps.
Good or Bad, they are the ones I like.

Though her picture in the link av8rmike provided doesn’t do her justice, I will forever be in love with Diana Rigg (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service).

(Which makes sense, because I was already in love with her from The Avengers)

I alwasy had a thing for Melina in For Your Eyes Only.