Favorite TV cartoon theme music-The '60s

TV cartoon theme music of the '60s only, please.
Two of my favorites are Gigantor and Cool McCool. What is yours?

Underdog

Is he strong? Listen, bud: he’s got radioactive blood.

This one, hands down!

I always like Magilla Gorilla’s theme song.

The Gerry Anderson series all had great themes:

The best Hanna-Barbera themes:

It’s got to be that protector of the weak, defender of the innocent, and all-around good guy, George of the Jungle.

No love for The Alvin Show?

KISMET!

I was thinking of Gigantor when I read the title!

Years ago, during a visit to Vegas, I found some Gigantor tapes at SunCoast and to my girlfriend’s horror started singing the theme song to the young clerk.who had no clue what the tapes were. Gigantor, Gigantor, Gigaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnntor… :rofl:

Along the same line, other Japanese imports, Astroboy and Speed Racer and I think King Kong was also Japanese. Kiiiing Kong. You know the name of Kiiiiing Kong, 10 times as big as a man…
King Kong,

Oh…and Speed Racer! Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer GOOOOOOOOO!

I had such a crush on Trixie! :blush:

Speed Racer:

And, in the original Japanese (which had additional scenes that didn’t appear in the US intro):

But, my favorite Saturday morning show was a mix of live-action and cartoons – The Banana Splits:

Call for Super Chicken!

When someone complains, I still use his catchphrase: “You knew this job was dangerous when you took it!”

The Adventures Of Rocky And Bullwinkle ('59-64)

Dudley Do-Right!

Top Cat.

Johnny Nash sings “The Mighty Hercules”… The Mighty Hercules Opening Theme | THE MIGHTY HERCULES - YouTube

Definitely Gigantor and Underdog. My first, however, was Crusader Rabbit:

I don’t think your first was a cartoon from the '60s.

This. In fact, I can’t think of a theme song to any TV program I like better.

ETA I always wondered what the directions were after those introductory triplets. Trills, mordants, what? This shows…nothing.