FBI Refuses to Hire Arab-Jews to Translate

How many times do I have to repeat this simple fact?

You do not need to support, like, or root for Israel in order to feel a connection with it. For example, there are many Iraqi that had many issues with Saddam’s Iraq (to say the least) but they still felt a strong connection with their homeland and their cultural roots. Given the chance to help their country (relative to their specific ideology) many <insert ethnicity here> would gladly volunteer. That is why the FBI does not want to take a chance with any Jewish translators.

I was trying to give other members a chance to express their opinions about why this has taken place and then argue against it. How is that not a debate?

Of course, that’s just those people sent by those offices. How many other Arabic speaking Jews applied that weren’t recommended by that office?

And the article did say that many had worked for the Israeli military. That’s a killer right there for any secret or top secret clearance usually. I don’t care if it’s the Canadian military you worked for.

And I wouldn’t doubt that the US government doesn’t trust the Israeli government. I don’t trust them. But I trust the Arabic and Iranian governments even less and if I had to pick between the two, I’d pick Israel every time.

And in any case, I think we all recognize 2thick’s biases from his previous posts on MENA threads. And that he makes assertions and then chickens out when called on them. So why you guys are surprised about this thread…

Thank you. That is all I wanted to hear.

Was that so hard for the rest of you yes-men?

OK, so the US government doesn’t completely trust the Israeli government. What of it?

That is a whole other thread cough–USS LIBERTY–cough

Remember guys: If 100% of Jews are rejected for a job, it’s because the FBI knows something about them we don’t. If 100% of Muslims are rejected for a job, it’s religious profiling. Let’s get our ethnic responses straight here.

How do you say “december” in Farsi?

You know, there are no Englishmen working at my job, but there are plenty of them working in the UK. Could it be that my employer knows something that all the employers in the UK don’t? :eek:

We all know about the English and their ties to the events of 4-19. We would be fools to allow them in our midst!

What does the USS Liberty have to do with anything? Are you suggesting that the evil Israelis are trying to destroy the US?

Again, besides the fact that your posts tend to be quite bigoted, what’s your point?

If the reason for this thread is a whole other thread, then we don’t really need this thread, do we? :rolleyes:
Lockdown.