More Jew Conniving: Israeli Spies

Clearly this Israeli spy incident just shows the obvious: Jews control the government, the military, the media, Hollywood, the banks, the auto industry, the drug trade, the Crips, etc etc etc.

Along with the Freemasons, of course.

For God’s sweet sake, enough with the conspiracy theories! Everyone who can spy on us is doing it already. There are surely spies from France, Germany, England, Russia, and probably even Canada working in the US government right now. The Israeli had the misfortune of being found out. It doesn’t mean that Jews are controlling this country, alright?

Who are you talking to?
Is this a debate or a rant?

Well, no they don’t, because if they did control the government they wouldn’t need to spy on it, would they?

:smiley:

Who said it did?

:: looks nervously over shoulder ::

Psssssst! You’re not supposed to notice that!

:: checks around corners, under rug ::

Here – here’s a diagram of the secret war room where the Great Zionist - Communist - Imperialist - Fluoridist - Rosicrucionist - Globalizationist - Ebonihelicopterist - Illuminatiist Conspiracy To Rule The World[sup]TM[/sup] has its headquarters.

:: checks alignment of tinfoil chapeau ::

The password is: '“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”

:: shrieks in horror as ceiling light fixture beams paralyzing rays ::

ahhhhh. I see you’re an enemy agent.
Everybody knows it’s a

Jewish-Satanic-Totalitarian-Bilderberger-Trilateral-Martian- left/right wing- New World Order conspiracy.

You badguys and your disinformation.
Yeesh.

The OP is obviously mistaken.

I control the banking system, and I’m not Jewish.

Oh, sure. That’s what THEY want us to believe. That’s why THEY ordered you to post that.

Errr, so why is it always the Israelis that get caught? Are they more numerous or just merely incompetent?

“Jew Conniving”?

“Jew Conniving”?

:eek:

Fuuuuuck, I got whoooshed. My apologies. Having said that, that’s a hell of a header, dude.

Doubtful.

What does the OPer hope to achieve by posting this type of material in GD?

Who cares? If you don’t have anything to contribute to the thread don’t post to it.

How do you know?

So, what are you trying to (Greatly) debate? So they are doing an investigation against a spy in the pentagon, who happens to be Jewish. What does that have to do with anything else?

Well… I guess it was my need to be informed about the misspent youth of lonesome teenage boys.

Well, it’s a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there’s a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows. The Pentaveret is made up of the Queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds, AND Colonel Sanders before he went tits up!

Oh, I hated the Colonel with his wee BEADY eyes! and that smug look on his face, 'Oh! You’re gonna buy my chicken, OHHH!

<pant pant>

Anyway, serious stuff aside,

Cite?

But how would you know there are spies from all those countries here?

This argument that Israel is spying and it’s no big deal because all the kids are doing it is such a poor argument. First of all, there’s no hard evidence that I’ve seen or heard of, just an investigation; secondly, spying is wrong, no matter who does it. It’s illegal and unethical. I dare say this would have been reacted to a little differently had there been an investigation into a French spy in the Pentagon.

Come on, people! How could you leave out the Stonecutters? (They control the British crown, you know.)

I don’t know if other nations have spies working in our government, but yes, other nations spy on us. I also don’t know if we have spies working in other nation’s governments, but yes, we spy on other nations.

Without coming right out and saying it, it’s been implied. I don’t have a site; it was a program about spy technology that included interviews. In this case, it was the UK and the US spying on, and exchanging information about France. I don’t believe spying is wrong per se, it just depends how and why you do it. In this case, a line may have been crossed.

Also, why start with the Jew thing? Has anyone on this board said as much? The only people I’ve heard say anything about “The Jews” in relation to this are two neo-nazis spewing bullshit at the Conservative Underground forum. If you can’t provide a cite, you’re being about as nonsensical as the Stormfronter who posed as a Rabbi not too long ago.