Feds 'black-bagging people' in Portland

No prob, still much to learn.

Not sure whether the content gets hidden if the flagger hasn’t reached the exalted Level 3 yet (or whatever it’s called) .

Spam gets hidden, not sure about the other flags.

Ah. Thx!

ETA: see here: Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

Back to what the cops have been doing to Portland–daily tear gassing for months and now we find out that most of what they were blowing up and exposing people to in incredibly high concentrations has been long expired, some of those grenades are twenty years old. Expiration date for CS grenades is FIVE years. JFC, people are going to die of this shit, you watch.

Well, yeah, you want a cost-effective suppression of disobedience, speech, and assembly. [/sarcasm]

For some people, that would be a feature and not a bug. How dare the peasants get uppity!

Yes, indeed, it is called “exalted level three”.

Aaaand PPB is back in charge and so pissed they’re destroying people’s cars in frustration. And people wonder why we want to fire the entire department. Buncha assholes.

Slashing tires helps to clear the area?

Right? Typical cop logic.

And yet, people are still resisting the move to disband the police.

Per the article, she was moving with the crowd. The police disable the vehicle so that she could no longer do that. I guess maybe a Prius is the antifa/BLM equivalent of a Bradley Fighting Vehicle so the PPB needed to take it out of the defense equation or something.

Yeah, the pigs did the same thing at the protest in Riverside, CA I was in. There was video of them damaging cars on the way to confront us in the attempt to make it seem like we caused the damage and give them an excuse to escalate things, which they did later that night.

People were wondering just how widespread the kidnappings were–here’s an article that expands on the magnitude of what the Goon Squads did here in Portland.

Thank you. I opened the thread back up to ask if we’d heard of any more cases. Looks like that brings the number of confirmed people pulled into unmarked vans up to two.

Think you might want to revise your count there, homie. At least four mentioned by name in the article and every one of them spoke to others being held as well in similar circumstances.

Think you want to comprehend the article you posted, homie. We can count vans line by line if you require assistance.

Vans can hold more than one person. Vans can also go back out after dropping off the “arrested” person(s).

They sure can. And I would be surprised if there aren’t more cases, especially since DHS flat out admitted that’s how they were doing things. But right now we know of Pettibone (early in the thread) and Tetra (just now.) Unless I missed others in the shitshow that got the thread locked.