Female Wrestling Shows

I have never been much of a wrestling fan-- seeing those steroid-enhanced behemoths battling it out in the ring is not particularly appealing. However, I do enjoy seeing attractive women fighting-- Torrie Wilson, Sable, and the various other female stars are the only reason I ever watch a wrestling show. Now, I have always suspected that a relatively high percentage of the male population share my “catfight” fetish, which brings me to my question: Why is it that the shows that feature only women wrestlers (like GLOW and WOW) have been cancelled? I would have thought that there would be a substantial market out there for such programs! Or am I totally off base here? What do you think?

Most wrestling fans are repressed homosexuals. Studies have been done. Or rather, that would be the inevitable result if studies were one day done.

Sure thing Transitionality. Whatever.

Most of the time, female wrestling has been brought in as a novelty, a once in a while type thing. Too much gets boring. Female wrestling in the US is mostly geared towards the sex-symbol type of performer, as opposed to Japanese female wrestling, which is brutal. If it were geared towards actual wrestling, instead of the sex symbol stuff, it might do better.