Finally!!!

Well, I am 26 years old, living in Northern Cali, and just now, this morning, managed to finally get my drivers license. I had never had it previously, I didn’t do anything to get my license (or getting of one) delayed at all… I just never had it.

But this morning, after a bout of nerve-induced Nausea, I managed to not only take my drivers test, but managed to score a perfect no errors!!!

So, Tristan is mobile baby… get the hell off the roads!!!

thanks for the warning.

Congrats btw.

Get off the roads? Hell, get off the sidewalks!

:eek:

Oh, wait, you’re in NoCal. 1000 miles away from me, 2500 miles away from Chikkiboo…Carry on. :slight_smile:

I didn’t get my license until I was twenty-four, and I heard all those same jokes. I scored a 96 out of a 100, but my first two tries were automatic fails (long sad stories).

Stay safe and have fun!

----:)/
----///\\

Tristan, I am proud of you. I’m another who didn’t get a license till I was 24. I learned on SoCal freeways.

Doesn’t it feel great? When and where is your first real journey going to be?

Well, I was thinking of a drive to Montana to visit a friend, but she looks to be coming here… so my first real drive may be for the NorCAl meets SoCal Dopefest…
:stuck_out_tongue:

I hope!

I am 18 1/2 by the way… and still no time to get driving lessons… last time I drove was when I was twelve… on the supermarket parking space :smiley:

Go here to see my congratulations to you:
http://www.geocities.com/loonygreetings/licence.gif
(typos included)

dodgy

thanks… although, I suppose if one wants to take your name at it’s literal meaning here in the States, you shouldn’t have much of a problem… hehehehe