first lady fight!

Damn straight.

Probably Condi, too.

May I point out that at some point along the way, Laura kicked George’s butt, but hard. Who do you think got him clean and sober?

My money’s on Laura. Theresa’s old money. Laura’s a texas schoolmarm. There is no contest here. Laura would smash a bottle over her head, pin her on the ground, and probably yell, “You stay away from my man!” just out of southern reflex.

In the democratic corner, weighing in at 1/2 billion dollars, the widow of Rebuplican Senator John Heinz. A lady of breeding who can bitch slap a reporter in 7 languages. Known for her good taste in clothes and a connoisseur of fine foods. Not sure which silver spoon to use when eating chili. Has actually ridden in a bus.

In the Republican corner, weighing in at 26 million, a Schoolteacher and librarian from Texas. Believes any drunk can be rehabilitated (but never actually slept with a Kennedy). Future endeavors include working with the speech impaired and hair styling. Looks good in jeans and knows how to barbecue.

Kinda looks like a Ginger vs Mary Ann debate. I vote for Mary Ann, er Laura

Teresa Heinz is the proverbial shortfuse: “Unamerican? I never said such a thing!” and “Shove it!” being two obvious examples. Rocket fuel, maybe. A limited quantity, certainly. She’d burn out in the third round.

Laura holds her fire, standing back to conserve energy. She’d allow The Rich Bitch to throw sparks and conniption in sixteen directions until spent, then stroll in for the kill.

La Teresa is over-priced and out-matched when true class walks in the door.

And what the hell kind of speech was that at the convention? Was or was it not to be the introduction to the ‘personal’ John Kerry? Instead, loads of ‘I’ this and ‘My’ that and a condescending tone flaunting multi-lingual skills.

Marie Antionette resurrected. God help us.

The winner?

The fans!

(Feel dirty; must wash!)

:wink:

2468 wdwa

12345678910 ronhic

Is it a fight with rules, or a no holds barred fight? I imagine, if it’s a down home bar fight, Laura probably knows how to wield a Lone Star longneck bottle purty good.

Teresa Heinz Kerry would have no trouble dispatching Laura Bush, but she’s have more of a problem if she had to go up against Laura’s mom-in-law.

blush

Wrong thread :frowning:

I Wondered what that was!!

I do think that the she bitch matron of the family could whoop either of them. As to Theresa and Laura, I’d think those years spent in Africa might have toughened her up. Plus Laura Bush just sort of strikes me as a refined twit. Could be way off, though, so I’d plunk my $29.99 down for the right to watch this baby on pay-per-view. Now if we could use the time machine to roll a few years off the odometers then I’d really like to see this one with baby oil and bikinis.