First rule of this club, don't be a jerk...

Isn’t funny how the mods and administrators can have the last laugh? I mean, they can type a word in caps and threat in such a way one might wish one could reach through the screen and give em’ a good ole’ high five…

I see it sometimes and it pisses me off. It has happened to me a few times, even once tonight. I wasn’t being a jerk, nor was I being mean. But the high and mighty establishment decides tow eild it’s heavy hand and toss out that threat. You know it. You know it well.

You shall be banned if you act up and step out of line. I say fuck you. Fuck you very much. What a shitty way to be.

Oh and for the record, to who ever reads this, I’m not funny. Nope. No siree bob. I couldn’t be funny if Bill Murray himself wrote all my schtick. Or so I’ve been told.

Is your gripe to do with this post from Lynn Bodoni?

I read the post earlier, and I have to agree with Lynn’s assessment. Honestly, I think she was rather more civil than was actually warranted.

If you’re terribly dissatisfied with the service you receive from this message board, I’m sure the owners/operators would be glad to refund your membership fees.

This is good. We haven’t had a suicide by mod in a while.

Of course, they do, they run the fucking place, and thankfully for most of us, they’re good at what they do. This board (and its owners) have a copyrighted image to protect. Given that, they show a huge leeway as to what can be discussed here. Fantasies of violence is past the line. Is that so really hard to handle?

Damn fuckin’ right you will.

I see it sometimes and it pisses me off. It has happened to me a few times, even once tonight. I wasn’t being a jerk, nor was I being mean. But the high and mighty establishment decides tow eild it’s heavy hand and toss out that threat. ** You know it. You know it well. **

(bolding mine)

Uh, no, I don’t ** know it well ** , I have never been threatened with being banned.

Why you ask, because I would have enough sense to stop doing something once a mod had warned me to stop.

Don’t fel too badly about it, some of us just learn faster than others.

Or feel too badly either. sheesh

Hmmmmm, well, I was wondering whether I should have written an email warning as well as a board warning. Guess not.

::getting out broom and dustpan::

Nothing more to see here, folks.

Lynn