Flagging Thread: "You Are Not Permitted to View Requested Resource"

I tried to flag a thread [the Anne Heche thread with a suggestion to change the title to indicate she is brain dead] and I got a message, something like:

“You Are Not Permitted to View Requested Resource” then a button “OK”

I did that twice last night and once again this morning with the same result.

Sometimes, that’ll happen if a moderator has already disappeared the post you’re trying to flag: Ordinary users aren’t allowed to interact with disappeared posts, so that’ll give an error message.

On the other hand, that doesn’t seem to be what’s happening here: The OP of that thread is certainly still intact, and I don’t think there are any other deleted posts that you might have been trying to flag. So I don’t know.

I tried it just now with one of our test accounts (guest privileges) and was able to flag the post. I didn’t get any error.

I don’t see anything wrong with your account either.

Try flagging this thread and see if you get an error.

I flagged another post today–and the flagging worked as it should with a response from WhatExit. So apparently a temporary fluke.

Maybe some sort of time paradox, with you being PastTense and all?

There is another Anne Heche thread that was closed. Maybe that’s where you got that error.

No, I am sure I was at the correct thread [I had just posted an article in the correct thread that she was now brain-dead and thought it would be useful to update the title.]