For Believers: article on Rapture.

Now you’d have to prove that it’s all causeless. In fact this means watching hours of videos on the site, finding the lies and proving otherwise. Opinions don’t matter. Besides, do you know what sticking to the subject mean ?

Do you know what a debate is? State your case concerning this website, and we’ll have more to talk about. “Look! A video!!” isn’t a debate.

On my common sense and cohesion in the Bible verses presented and interpreted. You seem just to pop by, after seeing a controversial thread about religion.

How this works is you have yet to explain to us why YOU think it’s valid. We’ve already stated our position. You have yet to state your own and WHY you hold these views.

We won’t discuss everything. It’s about a particular subject: Rapture. Don’t you really understand this ?

It’s your “debate”. What part of your link do you find valid, and why?

Whole of it. Why ? I already explained. Besides I wouldn’t bother to translate the article from Polish if I didn’t agree with it. So far after a dozen posts of struggling, no opinion about the article.

No, I do not. Please explain Rapture to me and your basis for believing this event is going to come to pass in precisely the manner you belive it will?

Are you saying hate is OK, as long as it’s for a reason?

Did you read the article ? Whole of it. Now I am expecting your opinion. The rapture in the way I understand it is described in the article.

A number of posters have stated their opinion on the subject already.

Do you believe that you are one of the “real” white Jews?

I read it. I’ve also read the the fairytales of Hans Christian Anderson. I find both to be works of fiction and imagination. But at least the fairytales were entertaining when I was a child.

No one is going to spend hours looking through a website just so they can argue with someone on the Internet.

What ?
Today’s Israel is not a Chosen Nation as they persist. Do you support their politics ? Do you know that they have the largest amount of nuclear weapons in the world ? What for ? Why can’t Iran have them too ? Do you know that critisizing Israel is actually…forbidden ?

You didn’t answer my question. Do you believe that you are one of the real white Jews?

A buddy of mine wears some kind of belt and avoids heavy lifting.

Is this view of the “rapture” from the bible fanfiction? Cause its sure as hell not in the bible canon or its extended universe of gospel.

When show us a man who spontaneously prayed himself a new limb, come back and tell us all about your miracles buddy. Cause your “rapture” is considerable harder to swallow than that!

Another atheist without the ability to read with understanding ?

I criticize Israel all the time.