Fucking Plenty of Fish

Carpe de carp - seize the fish???

I don’t know what POF is. It took me a long time to figure out that you weren’t complaining about God sending you too many fishes. I suggest you try either drinking *more, *or drinking less, before online dating. Maybe try it both ways and get back to us with the results.

Drinking more last night and less tonight: similar results.

I’m thinking of just walking down the street and asking random women for a date. I think I’d have better results.

If you’re going to fuck fish, I strongly suggest drinking more.

I’m in my 50’s so it takes me a bit of time to recover after just fucking one fish… but back in the day, boy could I spawn.

I gotta say, that’s entirely commensurate with my experience, and it worries me.

My sex drive has never been Ron Jeremy-like and now that I’m older once a month would be fine by me. And that worries me as I enter the dating pool once again. Once a week would be completely pushing it.

What do the ladies here think of this? I mean I can totally give in other ways (if you know what I mean) and am very happy to, but ejaculations are not too easy these days. And I don’t so much ejaculate as just…well…dribble?

I’m sharing a lot but better here than on a dating site.

The site never let me sign up. I can’t remember the error message, but internet wisdom was that it was a deliberately misleading message indicating that pof had had trouble from your IP address/range before and didn’t want you.

But I tried from different parts of IP-land and always the same. So I imagine it means “You have ads blocked too comprehensively. Go away.”

I have adblock installed and it’s not an issue.

Check if those people that want to meet you, actually viewed you. Otherwise its simply POF seeding fake profiles to entice people into signing up for the paid service.

Declan

Because they are, just women that are adjusting their birthdate on the signup.

Declan

POF is brutal, dude. Like a previous poster mentioned, you are going to need to pony up some cash and get on Match or eHarmony. They are marginally better, and in the world of online dating, that’s a good thing.

Oh, well shit. This changes EVERYTHING!

Yes Declan, when I visit their profile it states they have NOT visited mine. I assumed it was a time delay issue and the software hadn’t yet caught up to the latest … whatever.

FUCK! Help, help, I’m being repressed!

I just got another one. Are you SURE that it’s not a time-delay issue?

My understanding is that any genuine women with profiles on sites like these are so absolutely deluged by responses from men that it is often not practical for them to respond to them all, even with a brief, polite message.

So, they’re all a waste of time, eh? Super.

I always thought Plenty of Fish was a Christian hook-up site. I have no idea why. Fish maybe?

I dunno. I guess I agree with Woody Allen: “Don’t knock masturbation. It’s sex with someone you love.”

Hey there’s always OKCupid :wink:

I believe it’s from the saying “There are plenty of fish in the sea.”

POF sucks. Delete your account. Literally every other site is better.

I met my fiancée on eHarmony. Worked great.