Fucking stupid teenagers

IIRC, this is a hold that many cities prohibit their police from using. That should tell you something about its risks.

Ok, am I the only one who mis-read the OP and thought they were making the robot give the kid a sleeper hold?

yes? ok.

Yeah, pass out, vomit, aspirate, end up intubated in the ICU with Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome and brain damage. It’s a laugh a minute. I’ve seen this outcome, and taken care of the patients involved. Not quite as stupid as Russian Roulette, but in the same league. Play it often enough, and you will experience morbidity, if not mortality.

QtM, MD

Rhum speaks from the Golden Pinnacle

Oh, somehow I don’t think it is I that is missing the point little one, but please knock yourself out in the manner you describe. Please do so often, and further, please continue to do so until your condition of unconsciousness becomes a permanent one.

Hopefully you will reach this later, and even more FUN, stage before you have the opportunity to reproduce and inflict your unfortunate genetic code on another generation.

hummmm

vunderbob, don’t kick yourself too hard. I’ve been in situations where one of my kids did something spectacularly stupid, and I was so startled by it that by the time I made it through the sequence of “did he actually DO what I think he did? Jebus Chris, he DID! Ack! Can I kill him? No. Can I duct tape him down so he doesn’t hurt anyone else? No. Would it do any good to explain to him the stupidity of his behavior? Probably not. What are my remaining options? Oh, yeah, kick his butt out.” . . . Well, by that time, he’s gotten to Stupid Thing #2, and the words “don’t do that again” have fallen out of my mouth as an automatic response.

It’s not that my thought processes are slow (well, not usually). It’s that I’m still not used to people doing such blatantly stupid things around me, and I haven’t gotten my reaction times up there where they should be.

And yeah, the kid needed the suspension, and he should probably get a talking to by the local law enforcement officer and/or medical technician.

Unbelievably stupid but just about par for the course these days.
No, not all kids are morons but gosh that one had a ass-whuppin’ coming. I know it can’t be done and I much prefer to avoid ignernt people when at all possible but I’d have loved to have bounced something large off that numbsull’s head. Actually, from the way it sounds, all of them.

I have fucked some stupid teenagers in my time, albeit I was a stupid teenager too.

• Bubba.