Funniest AI Legos

That’s awesome. SDMB meme!

Also awesome.

Looking closely, the manuscript appears to be in some form of Elvish. Cool :sunglasses:

I get it: trolls and socks in the SDMB cornfield. Nice.

Also, the top right image appears to have a dope.

Annotations:

Gotcha Ya I Am Going To Blow People Mind's At My Funeral

The rest are in the link Karen Lingel posted

Hadron Collider Lego Box
Imgur

The Donner Party, having dinner.

Oh god

And, as long as I was going there…

Not Funny, but timely
Imgur

Finally got an “Og” out of the darn thing. I had to tell it the caveman is named Og, and he’s saying Og Smash.

RIP, Tommy

Things like ChatGPT are language models, and they write based on the probability of words occurring together. The picture models, like Dalle-3 don’t know about words, but rather operate on the probability of patterns of pixels going together. So the weird words are like if somebody asked me to make a sign with Chinese characters on it. I could probably copy some, but I wouldn’t know what they meant or when I was making nonsensical mistakes.

This goes back to what I mentioned much earlier in the thread. I imagine at some point the image models will be programmed to ask the language models to compose text for them, and then insert the text into pictures as necessary. “I’ve been asked to draw a Lego set based on The Life of Brian, what text should go on the signs?”

Someone do Cecil Adams and Lil Ed.

I tried. Bing and others don’t like proper names, so you strip off the last name. Cecil and Little Ed get you stuff like this. I don’t really know what to make of it.

I just did that and here’s the result:
Creating LEGO signs for a set based on “The Life of Brian” could involve incorporating quotes or references from the movie. Here are some iconic quotes and phrases from the film that you might consider using:

"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
"Always look on the bright side of life."
"What have the Romans ever done for us?"
"Welease Wodger!"
"Biggus Dickus"
"Are you the Judean People's Front?"
"Blessed are the cheesemakers."
"Crucifixion? Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each."

Remember to keep the text fun, lighthearted, and in line with the comedic tone of “The Life of Brian.” These quotes can add a touch of humor and nostalgia to your LEGO set based on the movie.

Garfield
Imgur

I thought Cecils head would be bigger.

Fine: “Big head Cecil and little Ed”

Different, but not really fun. I think the AI is doing “big guy, little (young) guy”. Shrug. This way lies madness.