G spot...shmee spot

I have read and heard about a woman’s “G Spot” for well it seems like the last 15 years at least. I guess it wasn’t discovered before 1985…it makes me wonder after 5 billion years or so why we are just now discovering it, if in fact we have discovered it, and even if we have, I still don’t know what or where the hell it is. Having been married for the last 20 years I am a bit out of the dating loop and have lost contact with my old girl friends, so the only persons I have the guts to ask is my wife and she disavows any knowledge of a so called G spot. I am not much interested in reading any more material on it or I would try www.gspot or something but I would like to know from real people out there,if there is such a thing and what in the H E double hockeysticks would I do to it if I found one???

“Ward, You’re upsetting the beaver.”
Barbara Billingsley

I dunno.I don’t care if I have one or not. Regular sex(without foreplay is fine for me).

What no foreplay!!! geezz I bet if you had to get an erection you would be all for foreplay. Guys aren’t just walking hardons you know… :slight_smile:

Barbara Billingsley

aha,that wasn’t what I meant!I mean,I don’t need foreplay,I didn’t mean I wouldn’t give it to the guy!

ohhhh ok orangecakes sorry bout that!

Barbara Billingsley

ohhhh ok orangecakes sorry bout that!

Barbara Billingsley

well,aha a multiple post!heee hee

The “G” Spot, or Grafenberg spot, is located on the upper wall of the vagina. Best found with a fingertip, enter at “12 noon”- at the uppermost area. Slide finger along the wall of the vagina, until one finds a somewhat pebbly round area. As it is stimulated, it will swell, slightly and become harder.
Experiment as one will. But, it exists. My lover claims it is an orgasm no finer, just…different…than other ones she’s had. Another spice for the soup, is all.

Cartooniverse

" If you want to kiss the sky, you’d better learn how to kneel. "

Well for all the Freudian crap about vaginal orgasms, and the feminist backlash about clitoral orgasms, my wife prefers the orgasms she gets from full penetration. Even though I rather like bringing her to orgasm manually or orally (and she’s quite sensitive), she gets impatient if I delay the “main event” too long.

Unka Cec said something about this. Cross your fingers and hold your breath whilst I try to find it.

Here you go, the Master talks about the g spot. I don’t know how to do a link, so you’ll just have to suffer.
http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_069.html

It exists, trust me on this < giggle > And it’s worth finding :slight_smile:

The G spot DOES exist and if you are fortunate enough to have it found…well I don’t think there’s anymore to be said.

For any non-believers out there…Well I’m sorry you don’t know what you’re missing :slight_smile:

Smile…people will wonder what your up to! :slight_smile:

I thought it was the Guttenberg Spot… anyway, Check out Cartooniverse’s comments, which is correct, but I find that it is a circular dime to quarter size spot with a kind of corduroy(sp?)-like texture on the wall behind the bladder (towards the front of the vaginal wall. When pushed, the female has the feeling to urinate, so when you do your exploring, make sure the bladder is totally empty. I am no pervert or certified expert, but I try to do some homework if I want to really know what I am doing…

mmmmm well I guess I am not knowedgeable enough about women’s anatomies to find someone’s bladder and other innerds!

Barbara Billingsley

aha, you need to do your homework. Ask the wifey for some explorative investigative work.

Good idee handy I shall do that very thing.

Handy sez:

You have a funny idea of what “work” is. :wink: Looking for it and finding it are what I define as a win-win situation.

“Popeye? Hm? He’s not much of a judge of women!” King Blozo

Shaunn-
I stand ( squat? ) corrected on the finer points. But- Maybe each person’s spot has a slightly different texture. Be that as it may, my lover was entirely delighted when the Great Discovery was made. We immediately planted a flag on the spot to mark the occassion. :slight_smile:

Cartooniverse ( of the male persuasion )

" If you want to kiss the sky, you’d better learn how to kneel. "

I thought the G-spot was what strippers covered up with G-strings . . .