Gay fatigue - bigot idiot fatigue

Or maybe just from thinking about gay sex 24/7.

I just hope the sit-ins are fab-you-luss!

He’s have a panoramic view of it, if it weren’t too dark to see anything.

A religious belief doesn’t have to be written in a book, (most aren’t written anywhere), so how can the government prove I don’t have a religious belief black people are inferior and shan’t be served.

Race is a protected class, this Arizona crap looks like its speeding the process along to make sexual orientation one as well.

Because it never gets old

Point carried. There is not a single rational answer of the lot. It illustrates perfectly the angry lemmings of today. Can there be a group of lemmings to equal gay males? From baseball caps to earrings to cock rings to using the latest mind-altering substance to fist-f****ing to shaved pubic regions to The Sainthood of Barbara to gay marriage to gay adoptions it is all no-brains, just hop on the fad wagon going by and howl, bitch, complain, whine, sneer and demean any dissenter. This is a part of the stupidifcation of the population. No thought is required, just join the current fad.

BTW, the term hatred is always about the first or second response to any non-lemming thought. Show me the hatred? Also, can you show me where the *right *to force a florist to sell flowers is enshrined?

The LGBT fever to be offended, or the first and most offended, and to seek unlimited publicity, to hop on any bandwagon is tiresome. Have you all forgotten Berlin? The pendulum only swings so far before it swings back and it is not pretty. Basic rights are and must be inviolate. But pushing too often, too loudly, too much, too hard and too often can lead to unfortunate results. Oh, but that requires some thought doesn’t it? Much too demanding for most today.

For a non-lemming, you sure have an old-fashioned (and largely incorrect) lemming-like view of what gay people look like and how they act in the real world. Seriously… did you just wake up from a 30 year coma or something?

At first I thought this was a math question:

Gay fatigue - bigot idiot fatigue = ?

I’m assuming I could rewrite as: fatigue (gay - bigot idiot)

and since being gay is kind of the opposite of being a bigot I could rewrite as: fatigue (-bigot - bigot idiot)

Now, we can rewrite as bigot fatigue (-1 - idiot)

Which I think sums up things quite nicely, since our idiot of an OP seems to have wandered off, leaving us with nothing but bigot fatigue.

What about Berlin?

Berlin was IIRC known for its tolerance of homosexuality (by the standards of the time) until the rise of Nazism. The OP is probably making an allusion to the massacre of homosexuals by the Nazis. Something I’m sure he blames on the homosexuals, not the Nazis judging by the way he’s been talking. “Look what you made us do!”

He seems to be saying that homosexuals are acting in a way that will lead to them being mass murdered, and that it will be their fault.

Full of donuts, for some reason.

You really are too funny. The vast majority of the things you mention are practiced by a minority of gay guys. I love how you throw the most minor things like earrings in with serious issues like marriage. (and actually, many gay guys don’t want to be married or even care if they could) You really are a moron aren’t you?

HAHAHAHAHA! You are fucking hysterical. Based on just your posts in this thread, I would say you are barely capable of thought. I’d try and give actual responses, but you’re clearly too stupid to be able to comprehend them so I’ll just point and laugh.

• checks OP join date *

• points and laughs *

• double-checks OP join YEAR *

• points and laughs at self *

• points and laughs at OP again anyway *

Now, what is all this about shaved pubic regions? Straight folk everywhere need to know! Fightin’ ignorance an’ all …

Some of us are old enough to remember this line being used in regard to the black civil rights movement of 50 years ago. It was a bullshit argument then; it’s still bullshit.

Baseball caps are gay?

And it’s almost as good a bigot indicator as saying “I’m not racist but…”.

Oh I disagree. In my online travels today I’ve seen attempts to avoid the more hysterical/entrenched/partisan arguments, in some cases substituting the principals for Holocaust victims vs. skinhead clients or reversing the roles: gay fashion designer vs. high-ranking GOP client, for example. Government coercion is the topic at hand, and I’m finding it to be complex and very interesting.

Better check under his feet for Dick Gregory’s grandmother.

Dude, I have many relatives opposed to homosexuality on the grounds of “religion” and they know none of these things. So, I say up the coverage! On the other hand, I try to stay a pretty well-read person and there’s stuff you’ve listed I’ve never even heard a peep about.

Conclusion? The fellow doth protesteth too much. Once you come over to the baseball hat wearin’ side (??), you’ll feel much better. Maybe even fabulous?

Oooh, one more observation… it’s at least getting harder and harder (Alert for stealth gay reference! See, that’s what he’s taking about!) to spot one if these darlings in the wild. I feel so special for being around to catch a glimpse of something that’s almost extinct.