get the funk out

I downloaded the above mentioned mp3; sounds great… but I couldnt find who sang the song…
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Extreme.

“Love given when it is inconvenient is the greatest love of all. Kindnesses that are shared at a high cost to oneself are the most dear.”

Don’t know who said it, but I like it.

Although Extreme is to Funk what Donny Osmond is to Punk.

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

:::If you don’t like what you see here…get the funck out:::

“Let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair…”
Tom Waits

In related news, Extreme singer Gary Cherone was recently given the boot from Van Halen. Bring back Diamond Dave, you assholes!

Yer pal,
Satan

Gary always sounded like Axl Rose’s and winger’s love child anyway.

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

Yeah, but Nuno Bettencourt was pretty rad.

Michelle, thanks .

Oooh, Nuno!
Anyone else think that 1990-1993 was a great time, musically speaking? Roll the Bones (Rush), Metallica’s Black album, Empire (Queenryche), Use Your illusion (Guns’n’Rose, remember?), the first grunge albums from Alice in Chains and Soundgarden.

I’ll be there
Where I’ll teach what I’ve been taught
And I’ve been taught…

1990-1993…the span of my high school years…

:::digging up “Facelift” and “Plush”:::

“Excrement. That is what I think of J. Evans Pritchard, PhD.” --Robin Williams, Dead Poets Society

Chris’ Homepage: Domestic Bliss

Actually, AzRaek, that was the time frame when most of my favorite bands started to suck! Metallica’s early stuff shit all over the Boring Album, Queensryche after Operation: Mindcrime is a shadow of it’s former self, and that period had a whole slew of third-generation, second-rate hair bands as far as rock goes. Hell, U2 started believing their press-clippings at the point too! The only things I can think of that were good about those couple of years was the intigration of industrial music and the continuation of indie rock’s emergence as a mainstream force after the initial strides made in the late '80s.

Yer pal,
Satan