Get your taxonomic designation, by Doobieous

Have I been around long enough to participate? (This is such a cool idea.)

Me too

I want one…
I gotta have one…
I need one!!!
Gimmme one…
Ahhh.
pat

Lay it on me, Doobieous! I wanna be Latinized! Latinated? Latinismed? Whatever it is, I want one!

Hmmm, y’know I do need a new user name since I discovered how disturbingly close mine is to one of the ::shudder::
beastie boys…

Sign me up!

Robin…turdus migratorius? LOL…sounds like travelling shit…
Sorry…just struck me very funny. [/hijack]

Rose

Turdus is the Latin for “thrush”, in which category the robin falls. For the longest time in chat, Wood Thrush kept calling me turdus. Let me tell you, having someone who’s HAPPY to see you call you “turdus” is an experience.

Robin

The naughty love letters are right over here. It was actually started before my time, but I still wish I could have gotten one.

El Doob… sign me up, too; I’m intrigued by the possibilities…

I’m feeling a little incomplete, with brachyrhynchos being the second half of a binomial. Can you complete me, Doobieous?

Doob had better get here soon, or tis may get out of hand…

heheheheheh

Can I have one too pretty pretty please with a cherry on top and whipped cream and chocolate syrup and all that yummy stuff?

Kitty

Ooh! I want one too! Please?

Yow! Chrome Spot getting in line for a nominus latoonicus!!!

Ok, Doob, I’m in.

Oooh! Dub me please, Doob!

Me too?
[sub]I’m really sorry, Doobieous. :wink:

I get a feeling Doobs is gonna have plenty of work when he finally gets here…

Sock it to me, babe.

Just dropping in to ass to Doobieous’s workload. Lay one of those fancy names on me, 'kay?

I just wanted to mention the fact that Omni started this thread, before he ever even tried to meet everyone’s needs in this Blast From The Past.

Geez, Omni, you should finish your own work, before forcing others to do things.

pat

Ps:
I still wanna be taxonimized