global intelligent life (specially in iceland)

Hmm expanding our narrow way of thinking. Silly words coming from such a simple mind. Please, i think fourth graders can expand minds better than you ever could.

Well i guess it goes to show the vikings sucked at conquering after all, no? They’ve produced annoying people like you my son.I guess Iceland was the repository of the dregs of Viking society. I would bet that if the vikings didn’t get their asses kicked off of N.America they would have done the same things :).

Like oh my god bjorn, you like have described all Americans accurately and with such descriptive language i nutted my pants just reading it (Screams in delight)! I knew you were bitter but i didnt think you were THAT bitter. To think, jealous of that teenager and his jerking off over a McDonalds waitress too.I guess bjorn just wants to be that teenager.I guess when you only eat whale, you don’t have time to go to McDonalds. I’ll let you in on a secret bjorn, McDonalds do not have waitresses! Duh!. Oh and cokes don’t come in tin cans…you MUST be slow if you didn’t know that cokes come in ALUMINUM cans (Say it with me, ALUMINUM). Wow bjorn you are sooooooo smart, when i grow up i wanna talk about vikings and eat whale like you do!!!

doob: you understood what i was saying didnt you, you are so smart. and my oh my, are you trusting me with a secret? oh im so happy our frienship has reached to that level. maybe i dont have to use that shotgun after all. you just saved a bunch of schoolkids going to church, arent you happy? see, just by being nice to other people can do wonderous things. keep up the good work :slight_smile:

did you know that when you go to america you have to fill out a form with questions like:
“are you a communist?”, “did you kill jewes in ww2?”, “are you a terrorist?” etc…

what a silly concept…

Gosh! I guess that means all the Communists, Nazis and terrorists have to settle for Iceland.