Go see John Mulaney...

At the risk of sounding spammy… I saw his Kid Gorgeous show last night and I don’t remember the last time I laughed that much.

If you’re not familiar with him, here’s a sample of his past material.

Mulaney is a stone riot; waiting on tenterhooks for his next Netflix special.

That said, I’m having tough going with the Broadway show.

Can we get him to add an l and become Mullaney? I see Mulaney and want to say Moo-LAH-ney.

I’m not a big fan of his stand-up (his jokes make me smile more than laugh out loud) or his appearances on “Kroll Show”, but I liked some of the “Documentary Now!” episodes he co-wrote.

I’ve got a ticket to see him in Seattle next month and I’m looking forward to it.

My husband and I are also anxiously awaiting a new Netflix special from him. Love him!

Love him, my daughter and I quote his jokes fairly regularly.

Is your daughter a 13 year old? :smiley:

I’m generally pretty a hard nut to crack with comedians, but I think he’s hilarious. Definitely some of the best hours I’ve seen recently.

Remember the *Mulaney *sitcom a few years ago? I gave up on him after that turd. It was bad. But I might have to revisit some of his newer Netflix stuff.

Definitely funny. I love the “Salt and Pepper Diner”!

I don’t think that means much with respect to his standup. Lucky Louie was awful too.

Yeah, I’m not a great fan of Louis CK, though. Mulaney, I was kind of excited for his sitcom and then, blech.

14 - they are just as mean. Trust me.

Ah…I was thinking about the dad from Frasier, but that’s John Mahoney.

StG

I concur. I recall learning about John Mulaney via a YouTube video, and thought he was HILARIOUS! Then I heard that he was going to be in a TV show & SO looked forward to it. It was bad. :frowning:

… and you’re a horse.

He is pretty much already sold out.

Sweet, I got a ticket for his show next year.

On the subject of stand up comedians, Bill Maher was a total disappointment when I saw him live in theaters.

Patton Oswalt was amazing live though.

Oh , hello!