God Damn It Twickster!

Okay I’ll do it here instead of an e-mail where admin stuff is supposed to go:

God damn it Twickster, you’re awesome! Keep up the good work. Moderating this place is never something I’d want to do but you keep on trucking after what would set me onto multiple shooting sprees. Keep doing your thang and keeping this place running smoothly.

Same goes for you other moderators too, so don’t think you’re off the hook just yet. If you catch my attention lawd knows you’ll be hearing about it! Understood?

You just like me because I bought you Plants Vs Zombies. Admit it. :wink:

Oh don’t think I’ve forgotten about you and your shenanigans. I’ll see to it that you get what’s coming to you.

Oh, lord have mercy.

Larf of the day! Kudos.

Jealous?

Please-isn’t there enough venom in the other thread?

Czarcasm don’t even get me started on how awesome and hard working you are. Not to mention your humorous user name.

I’m not a mod anymore-no need to suck up. :smiley:

It’s an easy mistake to make.

Once again, this is the wrong thread let alone wrong forum, for that conversation.

Case in point.

Well I already got enough hookers and blow to include you with the rest of the mods. I mean, I guess we can split up evenly amongst us if we absolutely have to.

As a former insider I won’t reveal any deep, dark secrets, but I will say this-I’ve conversed with most of the mods via email and PM, and I’ve met quite a few of them in person, and I honestly believe that not one of them is doing the job out of some need for power or control over the posters.

edited to add: That’s what is so nice about being a former mod-I can give my real opinion about them, and there isn’t a damn thing they can do about it.

I should Pit them all just for this! Those evil jackbooted thugs, taking advantage of all the free hookers, blow, blackjack and prestige that comes with being a mod. The nerve! The warning I’d get for pitting them would totally be worth it.

Then again, maybe they’ll forget how to give me warnings from all the “donations” I’ve made recently. :cool:

Other than be hurt and disappointed in you, probably not.

Burn!

My memories are my memories, so I don’t think that is going to happen.

Never mind. Not the day for it.

A+ response, would snort again.