Good (not quite great) Piano Music, etc.

Rather than enter this in the Great thread, I thought we might broaden the scope a little and find some examples of “interesting” piano music clips.

Maybe even some guitar or other instruments as long as the fun aspect outweighs the virtuosity.

Here’s an example of what I’m thinking:

Hugh Laurie - What I Mind

Ukulele weeps by Jake Shimabukuro

JIMMIE RIDDLE ON EEEPHING

Make you think of anything?

It might not be quite what you had in mind, but I found this duo absolutely charming - I hope I can play piano duets with my wife after being married for 62 years.

Delightful! And yes, that’s the sort of thing I was hoping to get a rash of responses to.

Just to stretch the purpose of the thread though, I challenge anybody to come up with an example that defines anti-music any better than william hung- I believe I can fly

Let your imagination soar: this can’t be the worst one out there!

Then, flip side, see if you can find one better than Tommy Emmanuel - Somewhere Over the Rainbow

And here is a clip of Ted Dykstra and Richard Greenblatt playing the opening of their show “2 Pianos 4 Hands”.

Lots of fun. No Ferrante and Teicher here.

9 year old Yuto Miyazawa playing Ozzy Osbourn’s “Crazy Train.”

Once upon a time, YouTube had a clip of Chet Atkins playing ‘When You Wish Upon a Star’ on camera, and then talking about how those kind of harp harmonics went from him to Lenny Breau and came back to him with incredible possibilities realized. Tommy Emmanuel has taken them even further - that was lovely.

Chet Atkins - When You Wish Upon a Star (sadly, audio only.)

(Stevie Wonder) Superstition - Sungha Jung