GoToWorld.com

I recieved this E-mail message through my school account, from another student and adressed to everyone on the system…

So… what’s up with this? I mean, I’m gonna kill the kid anyway for sending spam through C-mail, but what’s with the site he describes?

SanibelMan
“A wise man will not leave the right to the mercy of chance, nor wish it to prevail through the power of the majority. There is but little virtue in the action of masses of men.”
– Henry David Thoreau

Wait! Before the mods kill me, feel free to delete that (accidental) link in there if you feel that it is inappropriate to the board.

I joined gotoworld along with a couple of my friends when it first came out. I spent my 40 hours and had many many many people working under me, all of whom did at least 10. I and all my friends have yet to recieve money from them. Apparently cnet did some kind of rating and said gotoworld and alladvantage are the only sites like that who pay, but like I said, I’ve yet to get my big check in the mail. However, I know for a fact that pennyweb.com pays. my friend just cashed a $112 check he got from them a while back. Hope this helps

The only thing a nonconformist hates more than a conformist is another nonconformist who does not conform to the prevailing standards of nonconformity.

My sister joined it. She never got a check, either.