Great body/okay face or okay body/great face- which do you prefer?

This is a continuation of the morning’s water cooler conversation in my workplace. Which do you find sexier:

-a [gender of your choice] who has a beautiful/handsome (whichever term is appropriate) face [everything clicks- eyes, hair, smile, etc.] but only an “eh” body (not gelatinous but also not anything that would stop traffic) or

-somebody whose face isn’t homely necessarily but has nothing really distinctive, but has a body that would stop a train (however that’s defined to you, whether it’s super buff or some tone with a great shape)?
For males, Hugh Grant would seem to fall in the first category: he has a beautiful face, but his body is usually just kinda… functional (sometimes skinny, sometimes pudgy, rarely toned) while Vin Diesel (to me, strictly subjective) has a homely face but a wonderful bod.

Personally, I’ll go with Hugh.

As a friend was fond of saying, it’s not the face you fuck, it’s the fuck you face.

I’m going with the body.

I’d take beautiful face with so-so body. Although I think Vin Diesel has a rather attractive visage as well. Or maybe I imagine that simply because I like bald men.

This one, definitely. (FWIW, I’m a heterosexual male.)

The face is more important by far. If I like the face, then I find the body attractive too.

No body has ever floored me. Beautiful faces have.

You’re obviously not meeting enough sumo wrestlers.

You’ve no idea how I wish I’d heard that quote when they were prompting me for a quote for my High School Yearbook. It would have made a wonderful refressing filler between the Bible verses and the “You can take the boy out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the boy” quotes.

You’ve no idea how I wish I’d heard that quote when they were prompting me for a quote for my High School Yearbook. It would have made a wonderful refreshing filler between the Bible verses and the “You can take the boy out of the country but you can’t take the country out of the boy” quotes.

Beautiful face and so-so body for me too.

(I cannot understand the girls saying “He has such a pretty little ass”… I just don’t look at guys’ asses…)

Here are a couple pages of (mostly) male answers from last March: Seaworthy’s Men: do you prefer a good body or a pretty face?

I vote for good face. The body can (for better or worse) change. And eyes are so much more interesting than ass cheeks.

YMMV.

Body

face, for the same reason as the previous poster.

I’d go with the face one and cheat with the body one. :smiley:

Great face/okay body = perfect combination for me. (heterosexual female)

I prefer an okay body, and an okay face, with a beautiful personality.

Straight male checking in: Give me the great face, okay body combo. I’m more into a gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes (even better if they’re behind a pair of glasses) than anything else.

Having thought back to all my encounters in the past, it seems that I have no preferance. I have been with good face/knockout body, and great face/ok body, ok face/ok body, and even a great face/killer body. Obviously, the last one is the best of both worlds, but as to do I prefer a face or body, I couldn’t say…thoguh I’m leaning towards body, I think.

After much reflection, I’d say great body/Ok face. While I don’t think I’ve ever seen a face so stunning that it changed my mind about an unattractive body (what will change my mind is a great personality which makes every part cuter), I have seen bodies so gorgeously muscled and perfect that the face didn’t matter. (straight female, if’n yer counting)