Great body/okay face or okay body/great face- which do you prefer?

One great face/so-so body, please.

Straight male, great body/average face.

Let me put it this way, when you fantasize (read: masterbate) about someone are you thinking about their face? I didn’t think so. Have you ever pleasured yourself to a yearbook photo? Does Playboy or any other adult magazine have pictures of just the womens or mens faces? If there was a market for it, someone would have done it a while ago.

When I masturbate, I often think about a woman’s cheeks and lips.

Great face, without doubt. It’s hard to have a meaningful conversation with rippling pectorals.

I’ll go with a beautiful face as well. Even the best bodies tend to sag with time.

Gotta have a beautiful face. The body doesn’t have to be nearly as impressive.

“Uh… so, do you flex here often?”

Attraction is a hell of a lot more than what you think about when you masturbate.

(So much for making my 4,000th post something mind-shatteringly epic. Hopefully I’ll at least spell everything rihgt.)

Please tell me that was intentional.

I’d also go with beautiful face over killer body.

Hmmmm, question occurs to me: of the people replying, do you think you have a great face/ok body or vice versa? And how does that compare with your answer?

Personally, I have a very average, often tired face but am in decent shape. And my answer reflects this. I wouldn’t be surprised if most people have a similar correlation.

Body, but the face must be so-so. No missing eyes or ears or sawed off noses.

Even so-so bodies can be lots of fun, but if you’re not a big fan of her face, what are you going to do–stare at her body 24/7?

Great body for me. A person’s body can turn me off easier than their face can.

Ah, well, in that case compatible personality. But that wasn’t the question.

What are we talkin here? Is this for a relationship or just a fast fuck?

Picture Kelsey Grammer’s head on Jaba the Hut’s body.

Hypocritically.

Oh just rubbernecking?

And to answer tremorviolet’s question, I’d say I have an OK face but a great body. At any rate, I’ve certainly gotten a lot more compliments on my ass than my eyes.

The question is meaningless for a relationship – too many other things come into play.

The OP’s gotta be about animal attraction … right?

So, you a big fan of Star Wars, baby? :wink: