Dr. Praetorius - “the Bride of Frankenstein”
Nurse Diesel - “High Anxiety”
Dr. Strangelove - (eponymous)
Dr. Frank’n’Furter - “the Rocky Horror Picture Show”
Mimi - “the Drew Carey Show”
Marvin the Martian
Yosemite Sam
the Martians - “Mars Attacks!”
Dabney Coleman in almost anything he’s ever done.

What? Just a list, no great quotes?

Throw me a frickin’ bone, here …

Heddy Lamar - “Blazing Saddles”

3…2…1…

Blazing Saddles - Harvey Korman as Hedley Lamar

That’s Hedley.

“That’s Hedley!”
There ya go!

Ahh, the beloved simulpost.

And for good measure–Rick Moranis as Dark Helmet in Spaceballs. “Now that I have my coffee, I’m ready to watch radar.”

More:
David Brent (Ricky Gervais) and Michael Scott (Steve Carrell), the bosses from the two versions of The Office.
Orin Scrivello, DDS (Steve Martin) in Little Shop of Horrors.
Dark Helmet (Rick Moranis) in Spaceballs.
Dr. Cox (John C. McGinley) and Dr. Kelso (Ken Jenkins) from Scrubs (although both are more jerks than “bad guys”).
Newman (Wayne Knight) from Seinfeld.
Christopher Walken in almost every role he’s ever had.

So sorry, I inserted quotes. Here ya go!
C. Montgomery Burns - “the Simpsons” - “This slackjawed family of troglodytes ruin my chances of getting elected, yet if I were to have them killed I’D be the one to go to jail. That’s democracy for you, Smithers!”
Dr. Praetorius - “the Bride of Frankenstein” - “Alcohol, my one & only vice.” “Tobacco, my one & only vice.” etc. etc.
Nurse Diesel - “High Anxiety” - “Those who are tardy do not get a fruitcup.”
Dr. Strangelove - (eponymous) - “Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you keep it a secret! Why didn’t you tell the world, EH?”

Dr. Frank’n’Furter - “the Rocky Horror Picture Show” - “It’s not easy having a good time” (Audience = “When your friends are all stoned!”)

Mimi - “the Drew Carey Show” - " I have obsessive compulsive disorder. I have to do everything in threes. That’s kinda how I got my reputation in school as a slut."
Marvin the Martian - “Oh you needn’t worry about getting back to the Earth. I’m going to blow it up.”

Yosemite Sam - “First I’ll marry the old bat, then take all her money, burn down the liberry and throw the orphans out of the orphanage! a heh heh heh hee.”

the Martians - “Mars Attacks!” - “grabble rabble rak rak-rak-rak! Ark! Ak! Ak! Ak!”

Dabney Coleman in almost anything he’s ever done. - “Oh excuse me, Violet, I guess I thought my next move was obvious. I’m going to have you three bitches thrown in jail!” (from “Nine to Five”)

The Duke Brothers from Trading Places:

Randolph Duke: Mother always said you were greedy.
Mortimer Duke: She meant it as a compliment.

[ol]
[li]Engulf and Devour–“Silent Movie”[/li][li]Dr. Evil–“Austin Powers”[/li][li]Boss Hogg–“Dukes of Hazzard”[/li][li]Dean Wormer–“Animal House”[/li][li]Dr. Smith–“Lost in Space”[/li][li]Stewie–“Family Guy”[/li][li]Klang–“Help!”[/li][/ol]

Hades in Hercules – Disney had very few comic villains, but this was a great one, mostly due to James Woods. "I’ve got 24 hours to get rid of this bozo, or the entire scheme I’ve been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and you are wearing his merchandise? "

Trentino in Duck Soup – “You upstart!”

Leonardo Leonardo from the Clerks animated series.

“Well played, clerks!”

"My revenge won’t be swift or entertaining, but rather drawn out so that you’ll wonder wether the misery in your life was manifest or the machinations of Leonardo Leonardo!

Kevin Kline as Otto in A Fish Called Wanda. “I’m dis-a-POIN-ted!”

The Monarch from Venture Bros.: “Venture and I have engaged in a deadly game of cat . . . and also cat . . . for years.”

Anakin in ROTS ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Beetlejuice: “I’m the ghost with the most, baby!”

The Sta-Puft Marshmellow Man from Ghostbusters

Saddam Hussein in South Park

Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Newman-“Seinfeld” (smarmy voice) “Hello, Jerry”

Count de Money (de Monet!)-“History of the World Part 1” “Don’t get saucy with me, Bearnaise”

Jack Lemmon as Professor Fate in The Great Race.

“Push the button, Max”

[On a melting iceberg]
Leslie: You better keep it to yourself.
Fate: Oh, of course I’ll keep it to myself.
[to himself]
Fate: Until the water reaches my lower lip, and then I’m going to mention it to somebody!

The Mikado in, well, Gilbert & Sullivan’s MIkado

“I’ve forgotten the punishment for encompassing the death of the Royal Heir, but I believe it has something to do with boiling oil, or melted lead…Yes, boiling oil comes into it somewhere…”