great quotes with speech impediments

won wing to wule them awl
won wing to find them
won wing to bwing them all
and in the darkneth bind them

does it sound as good as without the speech impediment?

anyone got more quotes that wouldn’t?
sorry if this is lame and crap but it is in MPSIMS.

“Axis of Ewil.”

Wouldn’t that be “Axith of Ewil”?

Iz that yuur minky?

D-d-do you f-f-feel luc-k-ky, p-p-punk?

“We have nothing to f-f-f-f-f-fear, but f-f-f-f-f-fear itself.”

Webel Webel you’ve town youw dwess
Webel Webel yo’ face is a mess
Webel Webel how could they know
Hot twamp I love you so

Memorable Quotes from
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)

Jar-Jar Binks: Ooh moi moi I love you!
Qui-Gon Jinn: You almost got us killed! Are you brainless?
Jar-Jar Binks: I speck!
Qui-Gon Jinn: The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here.

guvwernmunt of the p-p-people. . . by by by by the p-p-people. . . for the the the p-p-people. . . shall not p-p-p-p-perwish from the worth

We shaw not fwag or faiw. We shaw go on to the end. We shaw fight in Fwance, we shaw fight on the seas and the oceans, we shaw fight with gwowing confidence and gwowing stwength in the aiw, we shaw defend ouw iwand, whatevew the cost may be. We shaw fight on the beaches, we shaw fight on the wanding gwounds, we shaw fight in the fiewds and in the stweets, we shaw fight in the hiws; we shaw nevew suwendew.

This is why Barry Kripke (sorry, Bawwy Kwipke) on Big Bang Theory has the impediment, it gets laughs. (I think the biggest laugh about his character is that no one even mentions his impediment! (Maybe they don’t want to get beaten up, but they don’t even do it when he’s not in earshot!))

Almost any William F Buckley, Jr quote would work. But this thread gave me a flashback to when the church I was in tried to switch to English from Slovak. At the end of Mass Father Ted stood there, hands spread proudly and said “De Lord Bewitch you!” and right then his nose sort of twitched. Most of us under the age of 18 (and some over) just flat-out started laughing. We went back to Slovak the next week.

Marriage. Marriage is what brings us together. Today. Marriage, that blessed arrangement, that dream within a dream. And love, true love, will follow you forever. So treasure your love. Have you the ring?

I have a dweam!

Fwens, Wohmuns, cuntweemen, lend me yoouh eeuhs;
I cum to bewee Theether, not to pwaythe him.

So, your father was a Roman, was he?

Wewease Wodney!

Be very, very quiet. I’m hunting rabbits.

Braaaaaaiinttthhhh…

“Nnnn—never, never, nnnnn—ever -----------------never g----ive up. <gasp>” – Winston Churchill

A number of my own old threads have been resurrected in the past few months. This is odd.