Great Website (well, good anyway)

Check out: http://www.hometownfavorites.com/

All sorts of foods you haven’t seen in stores in ages…they are still made, just not commonly stocked. For a real trip down memory lane, check out the candy aisle…
I’m placing an order right now!

God bless the internet…

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
Zettecity

Sugar Babies! Wax soda bottles! ZOTZ!!!

The only thing they’re missing, as far as I can tell, are these weird M&M type candies…they came in pale green and dark brown only, and tasted like mint chocolate. I think they might have had crowns printed on them where the M would be on an M&M. Does anyone remember these other than my friend Brandon and I? We’ve been on a futile quest to find them again for years now, mainly because although we both loved them as small children, neither of us can remember what they were called.

Oh, I remember those mint things… have no clue what they’re called but your description makes me remember the taste.

I once went about 2 years trying to remember what the hell those things were called…I remembered them so well I could TASTE them, but the name was blocked. Since I like you all so much, I’ll end your years of agonizing now…
ROYALS! ROYALS! ROYALS!
Yum…
I went on the site and ordered a bunch of stuff…wax bottles, Razzles, Zots, candy ice cream cones,sattelite wafers, some Lik-M-aid, Fizz-Wizz, bubble gum and candy cigarettes, and some Bonkers.

The only problem is, you have to order at least $15 worth of stuff…I figure I’ll just stash it and nosh when needed. Everyone at my house for a PMS party!

Some mornings it just doesn’t seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
Zettecity

OK, can you tell I’m jazzed about finding this site? I just wanted to mention that they also have a list of stuff you used to love but is not made any more at all…Keeps you from searching in vain…
OK, I’ll shut up now…

Drain Bead, those candies were M&M’s. They had a mint flavor they sold for a while many years ago. I used to eat them back when I was a teenager, so you must have been a small child indeed.

Ohmigod! They quit making Budwine?? Hmm, it HAS been a long time…

No listing one way or the other for:

a) Nabisco Toastettes, better than PopTarts
b) Kist Golden Ginger Ale

Designated Optional Signature at Bottom of Post

M&M still sells the mint flavor. They’re just not the same. I think what I’m looking for were called Royals, as a previous poster claimed.

Does ANYONE know if they make these anymore?

I got their catalog awhile ago. I was looking for Jello1-2-3 and snack n cake. No luck. They had fizzies though! The root beer as so bad they’re good! Anyone remember name droppers?