Groin strain?

OK, I apparently stressed something somewhere, and it’s going on a month now and I still feel it. If it continues, and I end up thinking I mght need to get it checked out, what kind of doctor should I go to? I don’t have a GP, so I typically go to one of the local chain doctor offices.

(And, just in case you’re wondering: No obvious trauma. No mobility problems. And really not a lot of pain, just a ‘strained’ feelling that comes and goes.)


Inguinal hernia.

You may as well start with a GP because of the different possibilities.