Does anyone know the name of the song that plays right at the end of the scene where he visits his mom at the nursing home and it plays into where he is visiting his dads grave site. The lyrics say something like “gotta find a way outta here” or something. Thanks.
Here’s the movie soundtrack list from Amazon. Not sure which one you’re looking for.
- Blister In The Sun - Violent Femmes
- Rudie Can’t Fail - Clash
- Mirror In The Bathroom - English Beat
- Under Pressure - David Bowie, Queen
- I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
- Live & Let Die - Guns N’ Roses
- We Care A Lot - Faith No More
- Pressure Drop - Specials
- Absolute Beginners - Jam
- Armagideon Time - Clash
- El Matador - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs
- Let My Love Open The Door (E. Cola Mix) - Pete Townshend
- Blister 2000 - Violent Femmes
All I know is that it’s not on either of the soundtrack volumes for the movie.
Found this on another forum:
Thanks. Too bad its not a real song.
Can’t add anything other than that I’ve been wondering about that song for the longest time, and it’s definitely Joe Strummer’s voice. I thought I had a pretty decent handle on the Clash’s repertoire, but I still surveyed that, as well as his own collections, including the obligatory collection that came out right after he passed, to no avail. Thanks for the info though, I can only hope it will someday be available for his fans. An underappreciated creator, for sure.