Guess That Scent! Why does my car smell like tuna?

Well over the past few days I’ve started to notice a smell in my car. As I don’t clean my car out very often, the smell grew stronger until I finally realized what it resembled. Tuna. I’m not a big fan of tuna, although I don’t particularly dislike the smell. Anyways, upon further investigation I believe I found what three smells combined to create this smell. But I’m not going to tell until somebody guesses all three.

Hint: There was no tuna in my car.

Do you park your car in a place frequented by prostitutes?

Let me clarify how to play the game. Just guess three items/incidents that combined to guess the smell. So you still have two more to guess. (although I may park have parked my car in a place frequented by prostitutes)

Whoops, that should have said: “although I may have parked my car…”

Old dirty socks, a leaking bottle of brake fluid, and some old french fries?

:smack:
That’s what you get for leaving yourself logged in at work, Sissy.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Umm, magazine sample of some stinky perfume, leaking engine fumes of some kind, and some forgotten vanilla malt in a cup under the seat?

You accidently left your window down and it rained?

(Hey, I did it a couple days in a row, with my NEW car, and it smelt musty/fishy the next day. Thankfully it aired out.)

Thus far nobody has guessed a single component in the equation that equals Tuna Smell. Here’s a hint: One of the items that contributed to the smell was cheesy.

A half-finished carton of cottage cheese from when you ate lunch on the run, A bottle of mousse from when you fixing yourself up on the run, and an old jog-bra from when you came back from a run?

Alphabet cereal, a mall santa, and a dehydrated dog.

Shoe polish, a dog’s chew toy, and the remains of a Happy Meal.

When I go jogging, like most guys, I don’t wear a bra. One of the components that added to the smell is ILLEGAL

Ummm, are you SURE you don’t wear a jog bra?

OK, let me try this: A mostly-eaten snack sized bag of Cheez-Its, your toenail clippings and a VHS copy of Gigli.

(Well, I heard that Gigli stunk, but like tuna?)

Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhh! I know! Pot!!!

Tikki has guessed one component! And fingernail clippings may very well have contributed to the smell, now that I think about it. But it’s not what I originally suspected. Next Hint: Another thing that contributed to the smell is something found often at places where Adam Sandler picks up women (in a movie + in a skit on a cd)

Pot, old beer cans, and a moldy slice of pizza?

Pot, a shampoo bottle, and taco bell wrappers.

Karnak reads the envelope
Name three random things to make Ed laugh uproariously…

I like the “taco bell wrappers” guess, so I’m going to include it with:

Pot, taco bell wrappers, and cat barf.