Guess Who Has Barack Obama Quaking in His Boots?

How competitive was Sarah Palin as a runner? She’s got HGH-jaw.

Sometimes I feel like the only one who looks at Palin and sees Peggy Hill, but it’s all I can see.

She does realize Joe Biden is from Delaware, doesn’t she?

You know what Christine O’Donnell has that Obama doesn’t right now?A chance to be on “Dancing with the Stars”. Don’t let all that power go to your head.

No, you are not. That is all I can see every single time.

So, song choices… “Black Magic Women”? “Crazy Talk”? “Season of the Witch”? “I Put a Spell on You”?

Don’t forget “Witchy Woman.”

“No Time Left For You”, to allude to the thread title.

After she ins triumphant in "dancing with the stars’, she will become the front runner. With that on her resume, what other Repub could compete .

I just saw poll results that showed voters more in favor of Bachmann than Palin. The reason: they see Bachmann as an “intelligent Palin”. :eek:

That’s probably because Bachmann isn’t as well-known. The stupid things she’s said and done just haven’t gotten as much publicity as those that Palin has done.

Just watch out that this little competition amongst themselves doesn’t whittle them down until they find a viable candidate…

nah.

David Archuleta?

Palin has jumped the shark, and by 2012 she’ll be adopting little Danny. (I’m working that meme hard these days).

No, I see it too, and her voice is annoying like Peggy Hill too. I still want to bang her though. Especially if she’s a runner.

I remember a picture going around in '08 of Peggy Hill and Cotton that just said “McCain/Palin.” Was funny.

“Little Danny” = Mitch Daniels?

Gokey?

I think it’s just an allusion to the Brady Family’s “adoption” of cousin Oliver when they needed to add something fresh to the show, and they didn’t have a cast member who could ride a motorcycle.

And before anyone asks, no, I do not suppose that they were grooming Oliver to eventually get on a Harley and brave a vat of chondrichthyes…

Oh hell yes. I googled “cotton peggy hill mccain” and hilarity ensued. Here’s one picture, and another.

Anyway, what were we talking about again?

In the last season of Happy Days Fonzie adopted an orphan named Danny. This was long, long after he “jumped the shark,” and well after everybody stopped watching.