Gwyneth gives birth to Apple

Quebec has such a code - read the lower section of this article to learn more. I recall reading another story about an immigrant family who wanted to name thir kid Kaka, which was a common name in their country of origin. I don’t recall whether they were allowed to do so, though I would be surprised if they were.

I can’t help but laugh at the thought of parents wanting to name their kids Goldorak!

Or Dweezel and Moon Unit Zappa, for that matter.

If I ever have a kid, I’m gonna give it a name with sounds not found in the English language. And it’s got to have diacretics, and maybe some wierd letter like ç or Þ.

emekthian: Why not just name him after that weird-ass symbol that the artist-formerly-known-as-Prince uses for his name, while you’re at it?

According to IMDb, Dweezil “Was always called Dweezil by his family, but wasn’t registered as such on his birth certificate; the hospital where he’d been born refused to record the unusual name, so father Frank gave him the names of his bandmates. When Dweezil found out about this as a boy, he wanted to make the name official - so his parents took him to legally change it.”

Ahmet and Moon Unit and Diva must’ve been born somewhere else. Anyway, if you’re Frank Zappa, you can get away with it. Not so with Apple Paltrow.

I went to school with a girl named Twinkle! For real.

Funny things is, I don’t remember anyone making fun of her. I’m sure she does though.

ZJ

It’s spelled Rumer. As if that makes it any better.

Apple. I don’t really think it works as a name, personally. Ah-puhl. Ew. Almost as bad as Rocco. Blech.

Kaka

You know, it’ll only take one of this girl to spoil the whole bunch…

It’s a stupid fucking name for a chiled.

Gwyneth can fuck off and die.

The baby weighed 9 lbs 11 ounces. That’s one Big Apple.

Loopydude - I think that’s pit-worthy language.

StG

Brad? Is that you?

Clearly, when deciding on her child’s name, Gwyneth sought the advice of such great thinkers as Einstein and Gandhi and thought different.

kung fu lola

That link seriously creeped me out.

I’m sorry, that should be Apple Martin. Which sounds something like a dessert.

Esperança, hope in Portuguese.

If Apple marries a Zappa child, she’ll be Apple Zappa. That cracks me up.

Emekthian- you could name your child something in esperanto using symbols like that.

Could be worse, she could’ve been named Durian! What a stinker.

Yeah, I know. Not even the fans can stomach Lemmy and Julie. If you feel like more creepies, go here.

Back on topic, how long do you think it will be before Apple has her own website?