Happy Anniversary, Biggirl & Houseman!

Please join me in wishing Biggirl and Houseman a very joyous 15th anniversary. May the two of you enjoy a life time of love and happiness together.

Ditto!

It was great seeing both of you again last night.

Best wishes for the next 15 and beyond :slight_smile:

Take care,
SN

Congratulations, guys!

Lemme see, where’s that etiquette book…the fifteenth is the…the…ah! The “bean” anniversary!

Okay, when you get home tonight, you’ll find fifteen hundred pounds of dried State of Maine Yellow Eyes stacked up against your apartment door (750 two-pound bags).

Just a little token of our affection and esteem here at the Straight Dope Message Board!

Happy anniversary, and congratulations on 15 years of love!

Scotti
(Clearing the room by singing the Happy Anniversary song whilst dancing around the keyboard)

A very happy anniversary to you both!

Don’t forget, I owe you both a beer. :smiley:

Congratulations, and many more years of happiness to you!

----:)/ x o x o x
----///\\

It was great seeing you two last night.

Happy 15th anniversary. May you have many more.

Wooo! Congrats, you two!

Happy Anniversary, and may you have many more!

Congrats, you two. People like you give me hope for the future.

It was a real treat meeting you two. :slight_smile: Best of happiness to you both!

Houseman, I believe that I still owe you a drink…

Hey thanks! I was so busy over in the Pit that this thread nearly passed by without me seeing it.

And vix, listening to me blab on was payment enough. (Uke Ike knows how talky I get in a cab after I’ve had a few beers.)

Houseman should be home from work soon (late shift at the woman’s homeless shelter), I’ll show him the thread and see if I can get him to raise his post count to a whopping 8!

I hear you, Biggirl… I about passed out from shock when Quietgirl hit the double digits.

Nice being paired with a talker, no? :wink:

Happy anniversary, Biggirl and Houseman.

Now I’m gonna get outta here before the “bean anniversary” gets properly started.

Thanks to you all for the best wishes. Cajun Man, Dr. Matrix, Vix, SpiderWoman, Pucette, Andygirl, Greenbean(what a King cake), Ukele Ike, Scotticher, Falcon and MysterEcks.
You have all renewed my faith in the common decency of man, not to mention the ability to drink a lot of beer.

congrats you two- and may you have many more happy years together.

Happy Anniversary to you. :slight_smile:

Happy 15th, people. Still making whoopee? :wink:

Happy Anniversary!

Celebrate with impunity! :wink: