Happy Birthday, Aslan of Narnia

Happy birthday, Aslan. You’ve had some rough times, but do take this opportunity to celebrate. Here’s to the next year, and may all good stuff come your way.

Let us know how your day went, my friend.

Interesting, and here I just started reading the Lion to my two youngest.

A very happy birthday to you, Aslan!

Happy Birthday, Aslan. One of these days, I’ll get around to telling you how I worked out who you are!

One of the best teeners on this MB, let me tell ya.

A Very Happy Birthday, Aslan.

Yep, sure is.

Happy Birthday, Aslan!

Happy happy, Aslan-da-man!

Happy birthday to you and me, Aslan.

Thanks, mate.

The day won’t start for another 2 1/2 hours, but I’ll be sure to inform you of what happens.

Happy birthday to you too, wakimika.

(Oh, and I’ll be 15, for those keeping score :D)

Happy Birthday dude!!!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Aslan of Narnia, may you have many more.

Happy birthday to you, again. I forgot to ask, how did yours go?

Happy birthday! :smiley: sings, in full Marilyn blonde wig, dress and all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASLAN!!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

It’s been neat getting to know you, and I hope that you do something special today. (like trying bubble tea :wink: ) You’re interesting to have around, and may your year ahead be a rocking one… the good stuff WILL outweigh the rough times, I can feel it! :slight_smile:

Thanks for doing this, Ice Wolf… I admit I was too hyped up last night on lots of Chinese food / Japanese food / two bubble teas / a cappuccino to really do it justice. :wink:

F_X

Happy Birthday!

FIFTEEN!

and here I was feeling young reading all the geezer threads:D

Happy Birthday** Aslan**. All the best in the next year.

Happy 15th, kid.

Happy fifteenth birthday, Aslan. Keep on truckin’.