Happy Birthday AudreyK!

Well, it’s not quite time where she is, but it is where I live. So I thought I’d make the pre-emptive strike, so to speak. :smiley:

Sunday is the wonderful AudreyK’s birthday. Audrey, you have become one of my dearest friends; thank you very much for that. I hope you have a great day, filled with much joy, fun, and jubilation (and filled with whatever you might wish for).

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

A very happy birthday to you, Audrey! :slight_smile:

Happy Birffday, Audrey!

The very HAPPIEST of birthday’s, my darling Auds!

You are a wonderful friend, and marvelous person, and a cutie pie to boot!

Hope your year brings you nothing but happiness, baby.

Much Love,

Cheri

Happy bearthday, AK. I’m still, um, wrapping your present. Yeah, that’s it, wrapping…

::runs down to the mall [sub]at 2:30 in the morning[/sub]::

Happy Birthday, AudreyKakes, you “lusty, wanton wench!”
Candy wrapped in a sweater, indeed.
:smiley:
To one of the kindest, most thoughtful people here on the boards and, well, anywhere, dammit. Thank you so much for all that you have given me in friendship and in deed, sweet one…you are cherished!!

------%
----:)/ x o x o x
----///\\

Extra Hats!
& * & * & * & * & * & * & * & * & *

Have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday, AudreyK!

Here’s to many more – birthdays, and simulposts.

First, a big thank you to rob, for starting this thread. (Check’s in the mail! :wink: )

Hiya there, Cajun Man! Thank you for the birthday wishes. Hope you’re doing well. :slight_smile:

Ditto to you, Lux. “Birffday” is how I secretly pronounce it, too… thank you for the laugh you gave me.

Scotti, babe, thank you for the head-swelling compliments. :smiley: On a more serious note, I just wanted to tell you that I’ve appreciated all the kindness and good thoughts and encouraging words you’ve ever sent my way. Not only did you make me feel welcome here when I was a newbie, but your last e-mail helped me through what was (and still is) a tough time. Thank you so very much.

::shakes her head sadly at KKB::

:wink:

poohpah, hon, I give back what I get. :slight_smile: How’s everything with you, hon? Hope things are working out for you. Drop me an e-mail sometime, okay? (Byz doesn’t know what she started with that post of hers, does she?)

-&
:smiley:

Thanks for bringing the hats, Spider Woman!

:: puts a hat on StephenG::

Thank you. :slight_smile: So, is the official story gonna be that I’m following you around, or that you’re following me? :smiley:
Thanks for making my birthday a day to remember, guys. :slight_smile:

Audrey
(who is allowed to use a bucketful of smilies per post on her birthday)

Everyone deserves to have a great birthday. And if so many people love you like they do, then you must be one cool person who definitely deserves a great birthday.

Have a fantastic one!

Why, thank you, Searching For Truth. So far, I’ve done nothing but sleep peacefully and read the SDMB… so it is indeed a great day. :smiley:

A very happy birthday to you. Hope it’s the best year ever.

(Imagine me singing “Happy Birthday to You” in a “lounge singer” voice.)

Happy birthday, AudreyK!

So can we assume that your birthday wish was answered?

Happy birthday.

Happy belated (in The One True Time Zone, anyway) birthday, AudreyK.

(Boy there are a lot of “ay” sounds in that sentence.)

“Check”?? Pffffft, Audrey. It will be torn up upon my receiving it. It was my pleasure, darlin, I assure you. :slight_smile:

Thank you, dropzone. :slight_smile:

Hiya, Johnny! Ya lounge lizard! (That makes me think of the Geico gecko commercial…) Thank you for the song.

For the most part, yes. It was a nice, low-key day. It would have been awesome if I’d had a cute masseur (with strong hands… mmmm… ) waiting for me when I got home from exercising, but that’s a disappointment I’m already used to. :smiley: Thanks for asking, and for the birthday wishes.

MysterEcks, thanks, ay. :smiley:

It’ll be your turn in a month anyway, rob. I can wait…

[sub]muahahahahahaha!**

Audrey! Happy birthday!!

If you come to Dopetoberfest in LA, I can have a present waiting for you!! :wink:

Have a good one!!

Thanks, Monster. You can give me my present, and then I’ll thank you for it. :wink:

Happy AudreyK Day!