Happy Birthday, Jester!!

I know that I’m posting this a day early, but I just wanted to be one of the very first to say it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESTER!! <big grin> (Actually, the reason I’m posting this now is because I have no frees tomorrow. Nada, Zippo, and I DID want to post this.)

So, yay! Everyone come and wish him a happy birthday!
(I’ll think up something REALLY cheesy and embarassing to say about you later, but for now, I’m going to be nice…)

Happy Birthday!! :):):slight_smile:

Have a great special day, Jest-o-rino.
((Jester))

how old is he, Deiket? Seventeen?

Happy Birthday, Jester! PErhaps we’ll bump up your Straight Dope Kingdom thread for fun!

Yes, Zoggie, he is turning seventeen! A year which I felt was a LOT older than sixteen. But, I thought the same athing about sixteen too…

Guin? Why does that NOT sound like a good idea to me… <wink>

Happy b-day, ol’ bud!

Oh, yeah. It was my seventeenth on Tuesday. I’m not starting a thread though. But don’t wish me a happy birthday; this is Jester’s thread.

Jester, since it’s both of our birthdays this weekend, I’d suggest we go out for a night on the town. But after this I’d highly doubt that you’d get the car for the night.

Happy Birthday, Jester dear!

I made you a chocolate mousse pie with raspberry sauce. Now just sit there while I find the candles…I don’t want you to end up with mousse on your face on your birthday of all days! No, dear, don’t lean over it to get a closer look, that chair is kind of tippy…OHHHHH NOOO!

Scotti :slight_smile:

This is by far one of the coolest things to happen to me, ever. Seeing one’s name in the thread title is quite the exhilerating feeling.

All I can say in addition to that is: thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

In the few months I’ve been here, I have definitely found a home, and I just wanna say that I love all of you, and Scotti, you might wanna grab some napkins when you’re in the kitchen, cause the chair just fell over…

:D:D:D

Thank you again!

-Walt, who’s doing the happiest of happy dances.

We really need to film the “happy white boy” dance and put it online.

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by SpinneZiege *

Oh, sweet Lord and Lady. That is something that the people of the world need not witness… Some of my poor friends are still having nightmares…

------&
----:)/ x o x o x
----///\\

Cheers, buddy.

:smooooch:

Happy birthday young one.

Very Happy Birthday from someone you lit on fire last month in the pit :wink:

Best wishes.

-Pucette

Happy birthday and best wishes!!!

Hey Jester, Happy Birthday!

You may still be a minor, but I’ll buy the virtual alcohol…

[QUOTE]
*Originally posted by Deiket *

I take it you don’t let Jester do that in public anymore…

<woeful look> Unfortunatly, there’s not a whole lot I can do to STOP it from occuring. I’ve learned to look the other way and completly ignore him while my friends are busy laughing and watching him make a fool of himself.
I’m just glad I not only missed ALL of the ‘shopping cart fiascos’, I also missed when he walked areound my neighborhood in a Hawaiian shirt… <shudder> No offense, Jester dear… <sweet smile>

Well, since it is your birthday and all, I will do you the supreme honor of licking the mousse off of your sweet face.

Say, this is really GOOD!

Scotti :slight_smile:

Hey! I came here for the mousse!

Oh, wait, there’s some on that chair Jester’s about to… mmm bo-de-oh-doh, never mind. :wink: