Happy birthday to lolagranola and leechbabe! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOLAGRANOLA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEECHBABE!!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

I haven’t seen lolagranola around lately, but maybe she’ll pop in and see this thread. leechbabe, I know I did an almost identical thread for you over at G’Dope, but I wanted to give Res (among other people) the chance to respond to this one. and if he doesn’t, I think we can both wash our hands of him… or at least, punish him very severely with whips, chains, and stuff of that nature… what do you say to that one?

I wish you both a very happy birthday, and the opportunity to celebrate it with family, friends, and those you love. Have lots of fun, and remember to take care of yourself.

leechbabe, I must say that it’s been very interesting keeping up with you through this board and G’Dope. You always have such interesting stories about your life. Hey, maybe you can post pics up of Tarquin enjoying himself in the birthday celebrations. (or not) Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy yourself! Leechboy had better do something special for you, as well.

I hope to see more of your posts in the future. Even if they’re about the Rebel Doper Alliance, chocolate-covered boobies, and the love we both share for Res:smiley: Although I feel compelled to suggest serving honey balls with those chocolate-covered boobies… honey and chocolate make a good combination. (and no, I am not talking about those kinds of balls, either)

Res honey, you better get in here and respond to this one, or we’ll both have a very valid reason to give you what for!

F_X

Hey there lolagranola & leechbabe!

CHEERS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HELP! I’M YELLING AND I DON’T KNOW WHY! ACK!

I don’t know any chinese, but I could fake some ethiopian (thanks starvin’ marvin)

“wheeee tick tick click click click click click click woooble click click click click tick tyock tyock wooble wheeeee!”

You don’t know why you’re yelling, TalkingHead? I did say you could have your choice of treatments… not my fault you chose the most painful one. :shrug: Hopefully, you’ll feel better in a bit after I slather aloe and such over your wounds. :slight_smile:

By the way, knwoing another language is not a prerequisite for these birthday threads, but thanks for trying. :slight_smile:

F_X

Pssst, happy birthday, y’all! May you have a wonderful day and lots of vegemite, no matter where you may be!

Yes, I’m sure that leechbabe will have ample opportunity to have lots of vegemite. Be suie to tell us how much of it you consumed, all right?

F_X

:smack: I seem to be suffering from the dreaded disease of “typo-itis” today. Of course, that should have been “be sure to tell us…” Sigh.,. maybe I’ll get better at typing eventually. Like later tonight…

Happy Happy Birthday to the both of you!

Oh…jiminy Christmas…

::::strips down to boxers, jumps into oversized cake, crouches in ninja silence as he waits for the Aussie goddess to make her appearance::::

Oh, and lola, too…I don’t know if I can jump out of two cakes, so maybe I can convince TalkingHead to get into the other one…

Oh, and lola, too…I don’t know if I can jump out of two cakes, so maybe I can convince TalkingHead to get into the other one…

Res, you and your ninja silence. I bet you’re not that silent most of the time. (and no, I don’t mean what you probably think I do… I may have been in an uncharacteristically naughty mood yesterday, but not now)

Just don’t cause the girls to totally freak out when you jump out of that cake… though that’s what you’re probably banking on. Of course, they may not run into your arems for solace and comfort, since you were the boogyman. However, TalkingHead might be a different story entirely…

F_X

Hey, ladies…hurry up and get in here…I’m slightly claustrophobic, and this cake is only so big…

hmmm…

now, if there was a way to entice me to try jumping out of the cake, I think that might have been it… but it might work better if there were a couple in there waiting for me – see I’m awfully afraid of the dark and would need some thing to hold onto … hmmm that won’t work because I won’t get out of the cake … at least not for a while, party would probably be over by then…

Should I wear the leopard skin, or the cheetah?

hairy chested, or silky smooth?

Naughty or nice?

Get them singles out girls!!! no spanking…

Here I am! :smiley:

:eek: - people jumping out of cakes

::faints dead away::

Res could you do some mouth to mouth over here :wink:

Having a great day :slight_smile:

No vegimite consumed as yet.

Must dash more celebrating to do…

:::happily performs mouth-to-mouth, passes out himself::::

Sadly, no vegemite was consumed here.

We had to satisfy ourselves with some world class ribs, prime rib steak, ceaser salad, broccoli casserole (which is to die for) with some great seasoned baked potatoes and then strawberry cheescake and lemon merangue pie to finish things out.

We have to thank Auntie Em and our friend Sam for taking care of most of the fixings… it was incredible and I just may not have to eat again for several days.

We wiped Lola out with all the atention she got so she’s sleeping and I’m just waiting for the Nyquil to kick in… you don’t want to see me posting once that heppens… :slight_smile: