Happy birthday to pipefitter and dalovindj! :)

Hmm. For some reason, I thought there were more of you born on this date.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, !!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, !!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

I hope you both have a great birthday, and that you celebrate it with family and friends. Hope you do something special to celebrate! :slight_smile: Best wishes to the both of you!

F_X

Ooops. I forgot to put the names in. :o

Let’s just do it again:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIPEFITTER!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DALOVINDJ!!!

Hope that’s better!

F_X

Well??? (otherwise known as a bump)

I swear I forgot to put the names in. Very careless of me. Must preview next time. :smack: :smack: :smack:

F_X

Happiest of days, pipefitter and dalovindj!!!

Lou, you are a wonderful man and I am so SO happy that you have found true love! Best birthday present you could have gotten, IMHO! Wishing you lots of love and hugs and stuff on your natal day…and have her give you one for ME!

dalovindj, I don’t know you but I still hope you have a wonderful day, filled with balloons and cake and rockyroad ice cream. May all your dreams come true!

Happy Birthday to the both of you!

Thanks guys. I went bowling and saw Austin Powers 3 after my 5 hour long tech rehearsal. Tiring, but fun. Scored about a 145 in the bowling. Not great, but not embarrasing.

DaLovin’ Dj

<sigh> I keep being late with this stuff lately. Oh well, here goes:

<ahem> clearing throat <ahem>

HAAAAPY BIIIIRTHDAAAAY TOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!
HAAAAPY BIIIIRTHDAAAAY PIIIIPFITTERRRR AND DALOOOOVIN’ DJ!!!