Happy Inky Spork Dance!

Titanium spork? Titanium spork! Who wouldn’t want a titanium spork!

Just .6 ounces and wont rust or ionize foods!

And best of all, it’ll be here tomorrow!

((Happy Inky Spork Dance!))

Granted, they’re no good for eating ramen noodles.

You know, reading this at 5 in the morning, this post struck me as very surreal.

Wow! It’s a spoon, it’s a fork, it’s a SPORK!!!

I want a set of sixteen for my birthday. We could throw away all our forks and spoons because we have SPORKS!!! Think of the room it will save in the utensil drawer! Partner said no. Damn spoilsport he is.

And just what, pray tell, is wrong with lexan flatware? Each utensil is 0.5 ounces (less than your titanium ‘spork’) and you get the full set for much cheaper. And I’d be willing to bet that lexan won’t rust or ionize (WTF?) food either.

Adam, you are just so missing the point.

Titanium…

Spork…

ROCK!!!

That third link there just says it all:

"Just imagine it… everyone in the world owns a titanium spork. Then nobody would ever have to look for flimsy silverware again! They would always have their spork right there. Perhaps it could be worn around the neck, or pants; companies could make a special spork pocket. That would just be wonderful! "

Ain’t that the truth. It won’t be the last time either.

I’m sorry, I guess that I just interpreted your “Happy Inky Spork Dance” as a “Try to Rain on Inky’s Parade” dance :smiley:

Happy Inky Runcible Spoon Dance just doesn’t roll off the tongue as well.

Wow! You learn something new every day!

No, clearly my Happy Inky Spork Dance is far too modest for an implement as grand and noble sounding as “Runcible Spoon”.
I suppose I’d better start working on a waltz or something.

Inky- sorry about this, but I must point out an inconsistency in one of the sites you cite!
This is from your "Just .6 ounces and wont rust or ionize foods! " link:
"Snow Peak’s ultra-light Spork, weighing in at only 1-1/2 ounces. "

"Dimensions: 1-5/8 x 6-1/2 inches. Weight: 0.6 ounces. Material: Titanium. "

Unless I have completely lost it, .6 oz is not equal to 1.5 oz! I demand you retract your happy dance immedialty! :wink:

Ah Trade! While the spork itself is a mere .6 of an ounce, what your failing to factor in is the .9 ounces of added Spork Coolness Factor[sup]TM[/sup]!!!